BY METHOD #6 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Bree P.
Hopkins, MN
This is my daily cleaner in all rooms in our house. It smells great, gets stuff clean without the use of harsh chemical cleaners. I will never purchase regular cleaning products again. Very effective and satisfied with the product. Go Method
Jennifer H.
Grove City
You can use this spray everywhere!! Never leaves a film, I even use it on my car windows!  No streaks.  The smell is not overwhelming or artificial.  A little goes a long way, one bottle lasts months for us.  I feel safe leaving it around my children!
Victoria Y.
Lincoln, NE
Smells amazing, gets up everything!!!! I haven't sprayed it on anything and had it fail me, or ruin my counters!!! Great to spray down kid stuff, and cabinet fronts, too!!!! All in all, my everyday go to!!! I always have a bottle in the house!!!
Denisse W.
san antonio, TX
Love how this cleaner smells long after I spray it. I use it to wipe down counters and our table after dinner and the pleasant scent lingers. Love it and would recommend for sure!
Morgan S.
Ridgeley, WV
My absolute favorite go to multi purpose spray. It smells so clean and fresh and a light scent of grapefruit. It cleans well. I like the price it is around 3.00 a bottle and I usually buy it from target and get some kind of discount. The best!
Cherie L.
Custer, SD
LOVE the Method line of products, and this scent is amazing, but....I have yet to buy a Method spray where the trigger lasts for me to USE the product! I ended up putting my METHOD cleaner in a Mrs. Meyer bottle.........whoops for them!
Boomer M.
Oakland
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner is a great product. It always leaves my countertops clean and smelling fresh. However, this product tends to leave visible streak lines occasionally. I would recommend purchasing this product.
Allison M.
I always keep this cleaner on hand. It's very effective for all surfaces and is affordable. The scents are great too! I mainly use it on my countertops it never disappoints.
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
I was looking for a natural cleaner and I heard great things about this brand so I bought some and it works well, smells great, and it's reasonably priced for a natural product! If you want something natural that still works definitely try this out!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
I love Method products! They are safe, effective, smell amazing, and are always at a great price. This surface cleaned smells amazing and so fresh!! If my counters are really dirty I spray it a few minutes before wiping and it cleans really well.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.