BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Julia G.
Norristown, PA
This smells so good and cleans amazingly! I've used this to remove some of the toughest stains I've ever encountered. It works wonderfully to clean mirrors and glass as well! It's made from nontoxic things which means I'm not scared to wipe my stove down with it!
Darleen M.
Greenlawn, NY
This is my first time trying a natural cleaner because I'm use to having bleach in my household cleaners. I was surprised when I started using this product because it really works well. I use it in the kitchen and to clean my doors and baseboards. The smell is a plus! I'm sold on this product and looking forward to find more uses and other Method products.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
Method all-purpose surface cleaner is great for wiping down counters. It has a really nice smell that is not overbearing. It is a little pricey but I really like the company and their products. I have purchased this product from Target and would purchase again.
Drew H.
Mandeville, LA
I am obsessed with Method cleaning products!! They leave the room smelling so wonderful and clean. The pink Grapefruit is my favorite scent out of them all. I purchased the product from Rouses {I'm a Louisiana girl}. I will definitely be purchasing it again.
Alyssa F.
I use this product at my all natural botanicals place if schooling and it smells amazing. I never though a cleaner could smell so good. It really is grapefruit in a bottle and it makes me more happy to clean my house due to the smell. I love also that it is all natural!
Cassie W.
I live that the ingredients in this all purpose cleaner are safer and better for the environment than the leading brands of household cleaner. My favorite thing about this particular all-purpose cleaner is the grapefruit scent. It smells fresh and clean!
Laryssa C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This all purpose cleaner is absolutely amazing. I have never used something that smelled this good and cleaned even better. This worked super well on my countertops, my windows, even my wood entertainment center. It's pricier than other kinds of all purpose cleaner because it's natural, but it's definitely worth it to be able to clean with my toddler around.
Anya J.
Lincoln, NE
This is a good product. I feel like it cleans lots of different surfaces well, and I feel like I can easily use it without feeling like I am contaminating and area with chemicals. It has a nice scent, but I would prefer to try out others in the future.
Samantha W.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love method. This scent is in my top 3!! I make all of my own cleaners EXCEPT my multipurpose cleaner because I LOVE method so much! It's so affordable and it smells amazing! Plus it's non toxic so it's safe for my kiddos. I recommend it to anyone. My other favorite scents are clementine and cucumber.
Caroline M.
New Albany, OH
Our go to cleaner in my household. It smells delicious and works very well! I use this often in my kitchen because it breaks through the grease and it safer than most cleaners. I am so happy that it is a natural cleaner and will continue to purchase this.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.