BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I got this at Target for about $3 and I LOVE it because my old typical cleaners like 409 left me feeling sick because of how strongly scented they were. They were too harsh and literally made me choke. Now I finally like cleaning...
Jenel M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this stuff! First bought it at Lowes to use as a household cleaner. Mostly used for cleanin off the counter tops, sink, toilet handle, and door knobs. Since I have little ones I feel much safer using this cleaner throughout the house. Especially on all the places little fingers tend to touch! Smells great too!
Brittany L.
Marble Falls, TX
I love this stuff! I love how you can use it on multiple surfaces and it has no harmful chemicals in it. I love the smell of the pink grapefruit. I use these cleaner all the time. It gets glass very clean and it doesn't streak.
Hannah M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
Love the scent, I feel like its a great product to use daily. Its less harsh smelling than other sprays and I feel like its safer to use with kids and pets since there is no bleach. It doesn't dissolve heavy staining however.
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff smells awesome and is great for cleaning almost any surface. It's safe to use if you have little people at home that put their mouth on everything. I bought it because chemical cleaners really trigger my migraines.
Briana M.
Pearl, MS
This stuff is fantastic! I have a two year old so this is really nice to spray on any surface and clean up after him without having to worry about him touching it and getting a rash or something. Plus it smells really nice.
Amanda K.
San Clemente, CA
This is one of the only all purpose cleaners that we will buy! We aren't "crunchy" by all means but with three young children and a dog we try and stay away from toxic products! We love this non toxic spray! Also recommend the lavender scent!
Jennifer C.
My mom gave me a bottle of this to try out over 2 years ago, this is still my go to cleaner, especially in the kitchen. Gives me the satisfaction that the counter is clean and I'm not risking chemicals on my cooking surface.
Shannon L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Smells super clean and works great for cleaning the kitchen. We have granite countertops and it leaves everything spotless and smelling wonderful. Would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs a good surface cleaner.
jennelle S.
This stuff is awesome. The smell is incredible. It can inspire you to cleanliness. The one downside would be it can be incredibley drying to sensitive skin. Definitely needs gloves if you do not want peely finger tips.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.