BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Brianna C.
Knoxville, TN
I love the Method brand for cleaning products! The All-Purpose cleaner is wonderful to have on hand in all areas of the home to easily spray and clean! Great for kitchen counters, bathroom cleaning, and I even keep some in a small spray bottle in my car! The scents all smell so great and I love checking out the limited edition scents for each season!
Stefanie G.
Bowling Green, KY
I love that method uses natural ingredients and they always have fun scents to try. The grapefruit is one of my favorites because it's so crisp and has a very clean smell. It cuts through dirt and grease very well and the sprayer always works well!
Kayli H.
Encino, CA
Smells SO GOOD! I love this product, it gets the job done without feeling as harsh as most surface cleaners. The scent is light and fresh and leaves you with a sense of cleanliness without feeling like you need a gas mask! Leaves counters sparkling!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Love the way this stuff smells. It cleans about how you would expect. I believe it's supposed to be more natural or something but I really don't know. It's not that much more expensive then windex or 409, so I decided to go for it. I would definitely repurchase.
Samantha W.
Benton Harbor, MI
I love method. This scent is in my top 3!! I make all of my own cleaners EXCEPT my multipurpose cleaner because I LOVE method so much! It's so affordable and it smells amazing! Plus it's non toxic so it's safe for my kiddos. I recommend it to anyone. My other favorite scents are clementine and cucumber.
Emily E.
Very nice scent! Smells kind of like roses and maybe a teeny, tiny, smidgeon, bit, like raspberries?
I think I got tired of it after a while, but hey! I could switch it up with another one of their scents or some of Mrs.Meyer's (cleaner). Also a good one.
Callan W.
The only cleaner we use in our house. Smells amazing, cleans amazingly, and all natural. Plus if you leave it sitting out on accident, you won't even be embarrassed when company comes because the packaging and the product are so attractive.
Christina K.
This one is my #favorite surface cleaner product. It works very well and smells lovely. Unfortunately, it DOES NOT work as a glass or window cleaner. I was hesitant to try it on glass becayse i normally use windex. It just smudges. Works great on wood though. For a glass cleaner, buy yourself windex.
Daria Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent. It is very unique. I also like that this cleaner it all natural amd yet still powerful. I have a pitbull wjo likes to sniff around and explore. I would never want hom to come across anything that could hurt him.
Marlee D.
I found this cleaner through a friend and refuse to use anything else after trying it. If you like the smell of grapefruit- this captures it perfectly. It doesn't have any of the harsh chemicals or scents associated with normal all purpose cleaners. It just smells fresh and clean. It's makes me want to clean because it smells so good.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.