BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Melissa P.
Minnetonka, MN
I love that I can use this cleaner without exposing my family and pets to potentially dangerous chemicals. It works well and gets gunk off the counters and stove top and also smells pretty good. I would buy this product again.
Jordan R.
I really enjoyed this product. It worked very well for quick and easy clean ups and it smelled great! I was not sure how well it would work when I first got it...I only bought it because it was on sale and I figured I would try it...but I loved it, and have bought it every time since...even when it is full price :)
Jeni W.
McKinleyville
I love the smell of this product! It really cleans surfaces great, cuts the grease and leaves a fresh scent! I often get eczema from other earth friendly cleaners, but not from this one. That's why I will keep using this!
Lizzy H.
Pottsville, PA
I used to think that clean meant having a harsh, antiseptic smell and meant rinsing surfaces after cleaning to be food safe for my family. When I discovered Method, I thought that the amazing variety of fragrances was a gimmick and that it wouldn't clean my surfaces to my liking. I was wrong! Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit delivers more than just a fresh citrus fragrance; it results in a clean I can trust. As a mom, I'm conscious of the chemicals I use in my home. Method understands my concerns and creates products that are safer to use--especially around children and pets. Method All-Purpose Natural Spray Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit is the first cleaner I've used on my countertops that I didn't feel the need to rinse away. I like the scent so much, I purchased the companion dish and hand soap!
Dalton A.
Cleaners can be so harsh smelling, but this stuff is amazing!
It smells fantastic, and it works just as wonderfully. I recommend this to anyone who is tired of how overpowering and gross a lot of cleaning products can smell!
Dana S.
Byron, MN
This cleans exactly how it should, with a refreshing scent. I use it all around my house, including to clean my bathroom and my kitchen. I love having a cleaner that doesn't smell industrial but still cleans well.
gloria t.
These method cleaners are no joke. They clean just as well as the chemical cleaners without the chemicals. I have breathing problems when I'm around harsh fumes and I can use these no problem. And they all smell fantastic!
Nikki E.
Winthrop, MA
The scent is to die for. I love finding cleaning solutions that leave everything sparking clean as well as with a delicious scent - this is one of those products!
Tiffany C.
Gilbert, Az
My most favorite spray. Always have to have this on hand for any mess or spill I can think of. It smells super refreshing. It's only about $3 a bottle a well worth it! Definitely recommend to everybody.
Alicia F.
Harrisburg, PA
This is absolutely my favorite cleaning product! It smells great- fresh and bright. It cleans well and is all natural so I don't have to worry about the safety of my kids and pets. Highly recommended!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.