BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Mallory A.
We use with our kids and feel safe we are not exposing them to harsh chemicals. This spray is very effective and cleans well. I feel this product is a great value, we purchase for BJ's. I recommend this product to others.
Sumer S.
Vienna, IL
This is the only all purpose cleaner I will use on my counter tops! Not only does it leave a FRESH scent to your entire kitchen after cleaning, but I do not have to worry about all the harsh chemicals like other all purpose cleaners have!
It cleans any and everything, from the counter to a greasy stove!
Melissa J.
Fairmont, MN
Smelled really good and made my hands really soft. My son is 2 years old when he lives it, it's easy to use for him. Plus he loves the smell as well. This is the only kind of hand soap that my family really uses.
Rachel S.
Norfolk, VA
I LOVE this stuff. It smells great, it's relatively cheap, and it really seems to do a good job on just about everything. I've also used the lavender scent, which is very nice. But the grapefruit makes me so happy.
Kate P.
Richardson, TX
This is my favorite general cleaner. I feel like this does just as good of a job as a lot of the more standard cleaners, but I'm not left with a really chemically smell or anything. it's also very reasonably priced.
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite cleaning brand!! Great smell and packaging. You do get a lot of cleaning solution in the bottle. I use on most, if not all of the surfaces in my house. I wish my local Walmart did carry it. Amazing product
NoMe J.
I love using this product when I'm cleaning and my kuds ate running around me. It has no chemical smell and foes a grwat job cleaning up grease from my stove. Just spary let sit for a couple minures and wipe away
Durenda G.
Mission, TX
My all time favorite cleaner! I love the scent and it works amazing on all my surfaces, I can't live without it in my home. I use this daily on my kitchen surfaces and the bottle lasts as a little goes a long way!
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
This is my favorite scent of theirs that I've tried so far. It smells almost like a sweet honey citrusy scent. Perfect for the kitchen, and I will continue to purchase these. They are always a good price too!
Heather M.
Spokane, WA
I have been using this brand of cleaner for years! Not only does it work great, but they all smell great! I have used it in my kitchen, restroom, walls and even on clothing! It works without any of the harsh chemical smells others have. With being an asthmatic, that's rather important to me!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.