BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Mary T.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Since this is a natural product, I was skeptical that it would actually clean well. This actually works very well. It has a nice scent and doesn’t leave any residue on surfaces either. I enjoyed this and I’m excited to try more from this brand.
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
All purpose cleaner the grapefruit Fruit Scent smell so good I have granite countertops and it will leave them so shiny I'm not sticky or wet shiny it has like this really nice glow to your countertops totally recommend it
e m.
Jacksonville, NC
This is my absolute favorite cleaner! I clean EVERYTHING with this!! I use a lot of different method cleaners and this is my favorite smell!!! I love how clean and fresh it makes my counters, stove, fridge, sink and everything else in my house!!
Michelle K.
Harrison City, PA
I love this product. I have 3 dogs, 2 cats, a husband, and a toddler. [Read: big giant stinky mess.] I also have a cabinet full of bottles of this stuff. This cleaner is gentle enough to clean surfaces that my toddler and pets come into close contact with, yet effective enough to handle the mess quickly and effectively. I'm a total scent junkie, and the grapefruit fragrance smells beautiful. The grapefruit scent naturally neutralizes odors, and I'm in love with this stuff.
Nikki R.
starkville
I love this product because it is all natural, smells great and it's not too harsh. I will say, I don't use it when I have a big job to do. I mainly use it for countertops, quick wipe down of sinks and toilets. I bought this product at Lowe's.
Cameo Z.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of this cleaner. It cuts through grease efficiently. I usually use this spray to clean my stove top and the surrounding areas. It’s very gentle on hands. I will be purchasing this product again. Highly recommend.
Diane P.
Groton, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best smelling thing ever, no seriously it is. I wish there were a perfume like this. It also cleans everything..I use it on my mirrors, counters, and stove top. I like what the company stands for as well, it’s a win win for everyone.
Kamila K.
Ridgewood, NY
I bought this product some time ago in Target just to try it out. And let me tell you its something that everyone should have at home it's great to cleaning grease off without a hassle to cleaning your mirrors sparkling clean. Plus it smells amazing
Robin H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this stuff!! I use it on everything and it’s especially great because you can use it on granite and it’s not super expensive which is a plus! It smells pretty good and can be used on almost anything so it’s definitely my go to.
Melanie J.
Baton Rouge , LA
Love this cleaner! It smells lovely and clean, and does a nice job on both my laminate countertops and wood tabletop. I’ve used it on the floor and wall as well with no issues! I keep buying this product, and recommend it to friends!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.