BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Jen S.
Appleton, WI
Method cleaning products are my favorite cleaning products, it just might be because they're natural and the pink grape fruit scent is crisp and invigorating. I like that I can pair all of my method cleaner scents together!
Brooke A.
I love the scent of these. Plus if you have little ones running around it's not toxic at all, which most of us can probably appreciate. It does what it's supposed to do and leaves your surfaces smelling delicious.
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
We use this cleaner on everything. It cuts through tough stuff but doesn't smell harsh and acidic. We pick some up at Target and there's almost always a coupon for it!
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
This smells absolutely amazing! I love the fresh clean and uplifting scent. I have found that it does work well and it great at getting some hard to remove spots off. It's gentle but effective. Seems to be a good value.
Michele G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite cleaner. Love the smell and how quickly it cleans. Great for cleaning floors especially around children since the smell is pleasant. Only at target tho.
Kelly M.
I am super impressed with this product! I was hesitant to buy because I like to use chemicals and have peace of mind that they are killing germs, but I went ahead and bought since the price was right around the cost of windex and I LOVE THIS CLEANER!!! It gets out tough spots on my counter tops with ease and I don't have to reapply it a few times to get the counters really clean. Works wonders and I've already recommended this to many people. Amazing!
Morgan S.
Bismarck
This is a good multi purpose cleaner. I use this for countertops, mirrors, stoves, you name it. The scent is decent not over powering. It is also cheap. Would recommend.
Kayla H.
Naples
This is one of my go-to cleaners for wiping down the kitchen at night. The smell is delightful, it works as good as anything else, and the ingredients aren’t harsh.
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great multi use cleaner. I love that is it safe for kids and pets. The smell is amazing. It works best if it's used at least once a day or after spills.
Annabel J.
Durham, NC
This is the only all-purpose natural surface cleaner I will buy (usually at Target). It's incredibly effective, smells great and always gets the job done. It's usually priced comparably to non-green options. I always recommend it to others as I've been relying on it for YEARS. There's something really satisfying about using a green product that gets the job done and leaves you with a lingering uplifting grapefruit scent.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.