BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Jordan P.
Jacksonville, FL
Light clean smell and pretty much are able to use it on any surface. Gets off tough residue and grime while leaving a nice natural smell. The natural ingredients make it family friendly! Always a go to multi/surface cleaning spray I tend to pick up on the regular!
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is probably my my favorite brand of cleaner. I like that it doesn't use any harsh chemicals or leave any harsh smells. But it still cleans really well and gets the job done.
Jillian T.
Novi, MI
This scent is incredible. I love how useful this product it is. I use it daily and have multiple bottles around the house so I am never without this cleaner. It works so well!!
Demi P.
Durham, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
THis product cleans effectively and cuts through grease like no other.  I usually buy this scent, in bulk, from BJ's so it lasts a long time.  The price is great too.
Dominique M.
Montesano, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this stuff. I'm sad I'm out of it. But it works great, and smells good. Knowing it's natural, and not harmful makes me feel so much better about cleaning my home. Plus it works!
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite household cleaners I feel safe using around the kids and while I am pregnant. I trust the brand. It cleans very well leaves a nice scent all around.
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
I am in love with this cleaner. It seriously is the best one I have ever used. It makes cleaning up a breeze and the scent is fantastic. There is no residue with it either.
Belinda M.
Wesley Chapel
So good. I needed a spray that can multi clean. I can clean my kitchen counters. The fridge, the mirrors and the sink with this. I love it so much!! It is affordable too!
Leah F.
Lubbock, TX
This stuff smells so good! I love using this in the kitchen after cooking. It cleans the counters really nicely, as well as the stove top and the fridge. If anything needs wiping down, this is my go to spray to use.
Jennifer R.
Plantation, FL
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.