BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Daria Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like the scent. It is very unique. I also like that this cleaner it all natural amd yet still powerful. I have a pitbull wjo likes to sniff around and explore. I would never want hom to come across anything that could hurt him.
Callan W.
The only cleaner we use in our house. Smells amazing, cleans amazingly, and all natural. Plus if you leave it sitting out on accident, you won't even be embarrassed when company comes because the packaging and the product are so attractive.
Krysta W.
Favorite counter spray! I use this in my kitchen and bathroom and love the smell. I use the Lavender scent too and it's great. I always buy Method kitchen soap as well. Great brand without having to worry about harsh or toxic chemicals!
Jennifer W.
Stuart, FL
This product is ok. I'm not sure how much it actually is cleaning, I spray it on my counters and feel like they still might not be completely clean. I bought it at BJ's in a two pack and use it daily, I'm not sure if I'd purchase it again.
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
Simple ingredients and a great smell. This product cleans as good as it smells! This is the only cleaning product I use, even on those stubborn bathroom surfaces.
Marlee D.
I found this cleaner through a friend and refuse to use anything else after trying it. If you like the smell of grapefruit- this captures it perfectly. It doesn't have any of the harsh chemicals or scents associated with normal all purpose cleaners. It just smells fresh and clean. It's makes me want to clean because it smells so good.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I love all my method all purpose cleaners but this scent is my favorite! It's fresh and crisp and cleans amazingly! It's great at sticky/greasy messes and never leaves a film/skim. For a more naturally based cleaner it can't be beat.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
We only use Method for our cleaning purposes in home and we swear by it! It's the only one I trust because I have a little one around the house. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I always recommend method to people who are looking for a safe cleaning purpose!
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
This cleaning spray smells amazing. Method's website says "free of phthalates, NPEs + other dirty ingredients; non-toxic in use, free of carcinogens + tested for skin irritation + allergies" which is nice to know, as I use it mostly in my kitchen, so I don't want it to be toxic if it accidentally gets sprayed too close to my food!
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is the only cleaner I use in my home for anything from kitchens to bathrooms. I absolutely love the scent and that it's not a harsh chemical. It cleans exceptionally well and I know I'm not exposing my family to harmful things
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.