BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Nicole W.
This cleaner smells and cleans so wonderfully! It has a great crisp clean citrus smell that lingers and makes the room smell clean. It cleans even super stuck on things and it’s natural too! Love it
Katherine P.
I am obsessed with the smell of this cleaner. It cleans very well and even unsticks the sticky messes my children make with ease...and naturally so I'm comfortable using it all over my house
Mara W.
Blacklick, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Smells soooooooooo good. Meijer and Target normally have sweet deals for method products and you get a lot for your money. I use it for all of my general purpose cleaning and it’s refreshing.
LAQUANA B.
Philadelphia
Love how it makes any kitchen clean..it have a touch and glow..very good and worth the money. Its nothing else to use ..the scent is great for those that like it.. it can be purchased online.
Amber A.
Towson, MD
I love this all-purpose cleaner.. I use it on all of my appliances in the kitchen as well as the counters, cabinets, wooden table, etc. It smells fantastic and works great.
Laura T.
I LOVE METHOD!!! I love the pink grapefruit multi-surface cleaner. I use it for my quartz kitchen counters as well as our sinks, kitchen table, baseboards, you name it! The scent is lovely.
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have used a different type of cleaner from method but over all I did like it. Definitely cleans anything you need to be cleaned. The scents are amazing. Definitely need to try all of them
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love Method cleaner! I just started using this and it works great and smells amazing! I bought at local grocery store for under 5 bucks. I switched all my cleaners to this brand. Very surprised.
Alicia C.
Livermore, CA
A great product. No complaints here! Does everything it claims to do. Has a nice fresh citrus scent that doesn’t linger all day. Fair price point and can be found in stores such as Target
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We started using Method after we saw it tested on America’s Test Kitchen as the best all purpose grease cutter for the kitchen. It smells great, is safe, and effectively cleans up messes.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.