BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Carissa B.
Providence, RI
Simple ingredients and a great smell. This product cleans as good as it smells! This is the only cleaning product I use, even on those stubborn bathroom surfaces.
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
I love all my method all purpose cleaners but this scent is my favorite! It's fresh and crisp and cleans amazingly! It's great at sticky/greasy messes and never leaves a film/skim. For a more naturally based cleaner it can't be beat.
Arin G.
Salina, KS
We only use Method for our cleaning purposes in home and we swear by it! It's the only one I trust because I have a little one around the house. The smell is amazing and lasts all day. I always recommend method to people who are looking for a safe cleaning purpose!
Jasmin M.
Kirkland, WA
This cleaning spray smells amazing. Method's website says "free of phthalates, NPEs + other dirty ingredients; non-toxic in use, free of carcinogens + tested for skin irritation + allergies" which is nice to know, as I use it mostly in my kitchen, so I don't want it to be toxic if it accidentally gets sprayed too close to my food!
Amanda Z.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this multi purpose cleaner. It has a fresh citrus scent and also cleans well. It doesn't have a bad chemical smell like many cleaners do. I love method products. They all smell good and also clean well without bad chemicals.
Tracy P.
Sacramento, CA
The fresh citrus scent of grapefruit is my favorite from the Method line of All-Purpose Cleaners. But even better than its smell is the way it cleans! It cuts through kitchen grease, it eliminates dirty hand marks on walls, and it cleans all bathroom surfaces. This is always my "go to" in my aresenal of cleaning products.
Shanda S.
Augusta, GA
I got this at Target for about $3 and I LOVE it because my old typical cleaners like 409 left me feeling sick because of how strongly scented they were. They were too harsh and literally made me choke. Now I finally like cleaning...
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is the only cleaner I use in my home for anything from kitchens to bathrooms. I absolutely love the scent and that it's not a harsh chemical. It cleans exceptionally well and I know I'm not exposing my family to harmful things
Jenel M.
Lancaster, CA
Love this stuff! First bought it at Lowes to use as a household cleaner. Mostly used for cleanin off the counter tops, sink, toilet handle, and door knobs. Since I have little ones I feel much safer using this cleaner throughout the house. Especially on all the places little fingers tend to touch! Smells great too!
Shelby A.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff smells awesome and is great for cleaning almost any surface. It's safe to use if you have little people at home that put their mouth on everything. I bought it because chemical cleaners really trigger my migraines.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.