BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Elvira J.
Sun valley , CA
I love Method products especially there cleaning spray. I clean every thing in my house with the spray it's even safe on wood furniture which I love that I don't have to buy wood cleaner products
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell wasn’t the grapefruit smell I’d imagined but I got over it. It did a good job and had a very good price point. Effective at cleaning.. just don’t care for the scent. I won’t buy again.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit is my favorite all purpose cleaner! First of all, It smells like Grapefruit and sunshine without being overpowering and with no underlining harsh chemical smell. Also, it actually works as an all purpose cleaner. I can use it on my table, my counters, my floor, and my stove with no problem. Like many of the all natural products, you may have to let the solution sit on the stain or soiled surface for 5-10 minutes to although the cleaner to do its job but thats a very small thing. This is my favorite sent by this brand.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner. It's all natural and safe for my puppies. The scent isn't overbearing. It dries quickly on all my surfaces. I do not recommend using this product on glass as it is streaky.
Cyn P.
I absolutely love this stuff and recommend to everyone I know! It supposedly doesn't have any chemicals that are bad for the enviroment, which makes me happy. I have confidence using this product daily around my toddler and cat. Bonus points for the amazing smell!
Nicole W.
This cleaner smells and cleans so wonderfully! It has a great crisp clean citrus smell that lingers and makes the room smell clean. It cleans even super stuck on things and it’s natural too! Love it
LAQUANA B.
Philadelphia
Love how it makes any kitchen clean..it have a touch and glow..very good and worth the money. Its nothing else to use ..the scent is great for those that like it.. it can be purchased online.
Katherine P.
I am obsessed with the smell of this cleaner. It cleans very well and even unsticks the sticky messes my children make with ease...and naturally so I'm comfortable using it all over my house
Amber A.
Towson, MD
I love this all-purpose cleaner.. I use it on all of my appliances in the kitchen as well as the counters, cabinets, wooden table, etc. It smells fantastic and works great.
Laura T.
I LOVE METHOD!!! I love the pink grapefruit multi-surface cleaner. I use it for my quartz kitchen counters as well as our sinks, kitchen table, baseboards, you name it! The scent is lovely.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.