BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Shelby D.
Longmont, CO
Not only does this product work great for cleaning, but it also smells AMAZING!!! I love how the ingredients are natural and not harsh like most household cleaners tend to be. I definitely recommend this product!!
Johanna H.
Wilsonville, OR
Love the smell of this and the fact it doesn’t smell to chemically. The best part is that it’s natural and safe for kids and pets etc. also I’m a huge sucker for packaging and this brand is so great in that department.
Jessica H.
Oakland, CA
SMELLS AMAZZZING! No lie! Great price. Does what its suppose to do! The packaging is also cute and somewhat modern to me in a way. I will continue to purchase Method! I really want to try more of the products just to see if they as good as this does.
Kelsey K.
Walker, LA
Method brand is amazing for everything! It doesn’t have the typical scent of a cleaner/chemicals, the smell is great. It doesn’t make streaks in stuff and works with tough stains. The price is also very doable!
Savannah H.
I love this stuff. The scent is awesome and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh. It’s super efficient at cleaning up messes! I use this mostly to clean up weekly or to spot clean when the doggy makes a mess!
Krystian P.
Huntsville, AL
The smell of this cleaner is amazing and not to mention is VERY effective. The price is great for what you get and is of average price compared to other cleaners. I will continue to purchase cleaners from this brand.
Kayla T.
This is a Cleaner that will wake you up! The pink grapefruit scent is very energizing. I love method cleaners so much, they do such a fantastic job. They are a good change from boring old cleaners like you see.
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
My absolute favorite all purpose cleaner! Not too harsh, clean scent, reasonable price (I get mine at Target) and I kind of like the color haha! This is a great cleaner that doesn’t over power with fragrance!
Casey G.
I like using this product around my house because it smells  good and is a good price to purchase at walmart or food lion.  It kills bad odors and freshens the air so that everything smells clean.  i will continue to  buy this product. highly recommend.
Christine R.
Lakeland , FL
Love this scent! Summery, invigorating, and I don’t get sick of it. Great gentle cleaner. I use it mostly for my kitchen counter tops for light daily cleaning. Would use something else for heavy duty cleaning.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.