BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
My favorite spray in my favorite scent! Really gets the grease off the kitchen countertops after meal prep. Leaves a nice scent too. Good value as you often get it on sale.Available everywhere - Target, grocery store, drugstore etc. I always have Method cleaning products in my house now!
Diane S.
Fort Lee, NJ
I bought this after I decided to change all my household cleaners to more gentle products. I originally bought this for the kitchen thinking the citrus scent would work well there. I love how light and fresh it smells that I just started using it everywhere. It works well too. Haven't had any trouble using it vs. usual cleansing products. It cleans just as well and is safer.
Amber A.
Douglasville, GA
i love this cleaner that does not irritate my eyes and skin as traditional cleaners do. I do not find it to be any pricier than other brands and I go it at Kroger with a coupon. No cons. Pros- cleans and doesn't seem harmful. I would buy again. The scent is also pleasant.
Allison W.
Durham, NC
This is the most amazing all-purpose cleaner. The Pink Grapefruit smell is the best one I have tried and it always seems to last a long time. The only draw back I have for this product would be the price. It is a little more expensive than other brands with similar quality.
Katie K.
Berkley, MI
Ii don't think i can say enough great things about method products! all their products work amazingly and smell amazing too! they are safer than your standard household cleaners and are a litter pricier but its worth it in my book! i would recommend method to everyone!
Dina Z.
I prefer ALL IN ONE type of products. I got this one from Target.It is an affordable purchase, and one bottle last for 3-4 month.I use it weekly when clean apartment-it really does what it promises. Compared to other products this one is less chemical,doesn't irritate my skin and dries very fast . I would recommend it to everybody,but especially to families with kids.
Sara K.
This is my favorite all-purpose cleaner. I use it all over the house, including the kitchen. The grapefruit scent is wonderful - it's not super citrusy or overpowering. It's more of a cool, sweet grapefruit. I don't believe it disinfects, you would have to use a separate cleaner for something like that. But other than that, it is wonderful. My whole family loves using it.
Rachel C.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best cleaner on the market. Method products smell SO good. I am obsessed with their whole line. I wipe everything down with this. It's always so clean and shiny afterwards. This product is also such a great price for what you get and lasts pretty long!
Abby M.
Just began using this product (which I discovered here on influenster and was immediately drawn to the cool branding) - it's non-toxic, cuts through grease and grime, and smells absolutely amazing. This is a must try!
Samantha H.
Grain Valley, MO
We love love LOVE this cleaner! It's has such a clean, fresh scent that is so much better than the chemical smell you typically get. And it has really ingredients and it WORKS. I used to buy all purpose cleaner that had bleach in it, and this works just as well.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.