BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Colleen H.
Newton, NJ
I am in love with this cleaner. It seriously is the best one I have ever used. It makes cleaning up a breeze and the scent is fantastic. There is no residue with it either.
Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
This stuff smells so good! I love using this in the kitchen after cooking. It cleans the counters really nicely, as well as the stove top and the fridge. If anything needs wiping down, this is my go to spray to use.
Jennifer R.
Plantation, FL
Ive Been buying this product forever! And I’ll continue to repurchase I love it targets all my concerns and smells yummy! Works good compared to other products . I am highly satisfied . Told others to buy as well
Sara G.
Jackson, MS
We use this cleaner on everything. It cuts through tough stuff but doesn't smell harsh and acidic. We pick some up at Target and there's almost always a coupon for it!
Jen S.
Appleton, WI
Method cleaning products are my favorite cleaning products, it just might be because they're natural and the pink grape fruit scent is crisp and invigorating. I like that I can pair all of my method cleaner scents together!
Abby C.
North Wales, PA
This smells absolutely amazing! I love the fresh clean and uplifting scent. I have found that it does work well and it great at getting some hard to remove spots off. It's gentle but effective. Seems to be a good value.
Kelly M.
I am super impressed with this product! I was hesitant to buy because I like to use chemicals and have peace of mind that they are killing germs, but I went ahead and bought since the price was right around the cost of windex and I LOVE THIS CLEANER!!! It gets out tough spots on my counter tops with ease and I don't have to reapply it a few times to get the counters really clean. Works wonders and I've already recommended this to many people. Amazing!
Michele G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My favorite cleaner. Love the smell and how quickly it cleans. Great for cleaning floors especially around children since the smell is pleasant. Only at target tho.
Danielle D.
Tacoma, WA
This is a great multi use cleaner. I love that is it safe for kids and pets. The smell is amazing. It works best if it's used at least once a day or after spills.
Annabel J.
Durham, NC
This is the only all-purpose natural surface cleaner I will buy (usually at Target). It's incredibly effective, smells great and always gets the job done. It's usually priced comparably to non-green options. I always recommend it to others as I've been relying on it for YEARS. There's something really satisfying about using a green product that gets the job done and leaves you with a lingering uplifting grapefruit scent.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.