BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love Method cleaner! I just started using this and it works great and smells amazing! I bought at local grocery store for under 5 bucks. I switched all my cleaners to this brand. Very surprised.
Alicia C.
Livermore, CA
A great product. No complaints here! Does everything it claims to do. Has a nice fresh citrus scent that doesn’t linger all day. Fair price point and can be found in stores such as Target
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We started using Method after we saw it tested on America’s Test Kitchen as the best all purpose grease cutter for the kitchen. It smells great, is safe, and effectively cleans up messes.
Chelsea C.
Churchville, NY
Great all purpose cleaner that we use almost everywhere in the house. I like using this more natural cleaner in my house. Brands like pledge make me nauseated so this scent is so delicious!
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This cleans really well and leaves a nice scent that is not a fake chemical scent that some other cleaners leave. I switched to this because I am trying my best to be eco friendly and not have harsh chemicals around me. I am pleased with this.
Amber J.
I really love these cleaners and I love the way that they clean… My only two complaints would be that it takes a long time for it to dry and it also sometimes is occasionally streaky.
Katie S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is probably my my favorite brand of cleaner. I like that it doesn't use any harsh chemicals or leave any harsh smells. But it still cleans really well and gets the job done.
Jordan P.
Jacksonville, FL
Light clean smell and pretty much are able to use it on any surface. Gets off tough residue and grime while leaving a nice natural smell. The natural ingredients make it family friendly! Always a go to multi/surface cleaning spray I tend to pick up on the regular!
Jillian T.
Novi, MI
This scent is incredible. I love how useful this product it is. I use it daily and have multiple bottles around the house so I am never without this cleaner. It works so well!!
Demi P.
Durham, NC
THis product cleans effectively and cuts through grease like no other.  I usually buy this scent, in bulk, from BJ's so it lasts a long time.  The price is great too.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.