BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Heather C.
Fremont, NE
Love, love, love this cleaner. The fragrance is light and fresh. It is finally available to purchase in my town. I previously had to travel to another town an hour away in order to purchase. I don't use anything else. Non-toxic and smells great!
Mai F.
Love the smell & the fact that I'm not using harsh chemicals around my children and my pets. I use this in the kitchen on my counters and it works great. Very citrusy and refreshing. I would recommend method to friends and family.
Sara P.
Rydal , GA
I use this every single day in my kitchen! Plus I love the grapefruit smell! It's fresh but not over pungent. I like this entire line, I usually purchase these products at target. I will continue to repurchase over and over again!
Liliana D.
Fort Bragg, CA
I use these products way more than other cleaning products from the store. It is the same price, but in a less harmful cleaning substance to use around the house with kids. It leaves a light clean fresh scent theoughout the house!
susan s.
usa
Great product! I use on counties, appliances, sinks, dishpan. Smells clean, light grapefruit scent. Works on sneakers, windows, almost everything except wood. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Leanne D.
Austin, MN
This is my go-to cleanser for every day messes and wiping down the counters. It is versatile and works on any surface. It cleans surfaces very well and doesn’t leave a residue. The fact that it smells absolutely wonderful is just a bonus!
Hillary M.
My sister in law introduced me into this brand as she bought me this product. I was able
to use it in everything from toys, to countertops. It wasn’t strong smelling like other products. I would recommend it. The price is fair.
Shelby H.
Where do I even begin?!!! I love this product. It cleans everything from food spills to dirty bathrooms. It smells amazing too!!! I used it on paint that had been on the floor for a few years and this product removed it with just two wipes!!!
Kate N.
Pascoag, RI
This product smells amazing! It’s truly a multipurpose cleaner. Great on grease or for a quick counter or table cleaning. I’ve used this in my kitchen sink as well. Doesn’t irritate my hands and leaves surfaces clean and smelling great.
Leslie H.
Hull, MA
We have cats that are always climbing all over everything, so we need to clean constantly - and this is the one product we don't worry about them being around. It cleans well, and doesn't have an overly strong scent. Just nice and fresh!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.