BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Creighton C.
Saint Louis , MO
This multi-purpose cleaner is one of the best I've ever used. It works really well, while not having that harsh chemical smell. It doesn't leave a residue and is virtually streak free no matter what you clean. And it smells FANTASTIC! I cycle between this one (pink grapefruit) and the lime sea-salt one.
I have a cat and two bunnies and am always worried about using harsh chemical cleaners on or near any space that they might lick, so it's comforting knowing I have a non-toxic cleaner I can use, that actually works.
My only issue is a small one, due to it not being strong chemicals, is that if there is built up grease or grime (like on the stove) it does take a little while longer to clean up the mess.
jennifer d.
candler , NC
First off the Method brand is amazing, who doesn't want a great quailty line of products that are natural based and that really preforms like it says?! This mom of 3 sure does! I love the grapefruit smell that fills the room! this is the only cleaner I use in my home!! Works great and efficiently!! love and will continue purchasing!
Jade L.
Absolute must have in my house. The smell is amazing and I enjoy cleaning because of it. I buy mine at target. Go out and buy this I promise you won’t regret it.
Stefanie T.
Acworth, GA
I love method products. This one works great in my kitchen. It helps get the grease off the counters and leaves a streak free shine. It also has a nice grapefruit smell that is not overwhelming at all.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is by far my all time favorite cleaner. I actually get excited when buying this cleaner. Being a new mom I wanted everything to be natural in the home. It was very hard switching to a natural cleaner. Once I found this I fell in love. It cuts grease down to nothing. The smell is amazing. I clean everything with this. You have to try this product I promise you will love it.
Carolyn B.
Method Surface Cleaner is the best cleaner for anyone with animals or children. It's plant based and safe for many surfaces of your home. I enjoy this cleaner because you can dust with it, clean mirrors, bathrooms, kitchens and floors. I highly recommend it not only on its cleansing properties but also because of its fresh, non chemical scent. It makes your whole home smell fantastic.
Noemi C.
I have tried a lot of the method products including this one. This method all purpose surface cleaner in pink grapefruit is great to have around for a quick cleanup or wipe down. I can't say that I have cleaned excessively with this product but I can say that I have used it for my counters, sinks, etc after cooking and it works great. The smell is a plus and it is also a plus that a lot of the ingredients aren't harsh like other cleaning products. I would suggest everyone to try this.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This cleaner truly amazes me every single time i use it from the amazing fresh scent to the sparkly clean. The biggest seller for this product in my opinion is the fact that it is safe to use around pets and kids seeing as i have both it is hard to find cleaners that are free of harsh chemicals! I personally love all of the scents that method puts out
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this whole line of cleaners! I am such a neat freak, but really can't stand my house smelling like chemicals. This is a perfect solution. I use this daily in my kitchen, it cuts through kitchen grease and leaves everything smelling fresh and clean. My bottle lasts a long time (months) and I feel this is a great value for the price you pay.
Tayler S.
Platteville, WI
Love this product. It never leaves a residue and really gets the job done. Also leaves the room smelling nice when I'm done. Would highly recommend this product.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.