BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit is my favorite all purpose cleaner! First of all, It smells like Grapefruit and sunshine without being overpowering and with no underlining harsh chemical smell. Also, it actually works as an all purpose cleaner. I can use it on my table, my counters, my floor, and my stove with no problem. Like many of the all natural products, you may have to let the solution sit on the stain or soiled surface for 5-10 minutes to although the cleaner to do its job but thats a very small thing. This is my favorite sent by this brand.
Nicole W.
This cleaner smells and cleans so wonderfully! It has a great crisp clean citrus smell that lingers and makes the room smell clean. It cleans even super stuck on things and it’s natural too! Love it
Katherine P.
I am obsessed with the smell of this cleaner. It cleans very well and even unsticks the sticky messes my children make with ease...and naturally so I'm comfortable using it all over my house
LAQUANA B.
Philadelphia
Love how it makes any kitchen clean..it have a touch and glow..very good and worth the money. Its nothing else to use ..the scent is great for those that like it.. it can be purchased online.
Amber A.
Towson, MD
I love this all-purpose cleaner.. I use it on all of my appliances in the kitchen as well as the counters, cabinets, wooden table, etc. It smells fantastic and works great.
Candace T.
I really like this brand. THis is the specific smell I used but others good too. It cleans surfaces realy well! I mostly used it to clean grease in the kitchen and sometimes used it in the bathroom to clean sinks and showers. And it smells nice. Definitely Recommond!
Alysia S.
San Juan Capo, CA
I love Method cleaner! I just started using this and it works great and smells amazing! I bought at local grocery store for under 5 bucks. I switched all my cleaners to this brand. Very surprised.
Vanessa H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Have used a different type of cleaner from method but over all I did like it. Definitely cleans anything you need to be cleaned. The scents are amazing. Definitely need to try all of them
Alicia C.
Livermore, CA
A great product. No complaints here! Does everything it claims to do. Has a nice fresh citrus scent that doesn’t linger all day. Fair price point and can be found in stores such as Target
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
We started using Method after we saw it tested on America’s Test Kitchen as the best all purpose grease cutter for the kitchen. It smells great, is safe, and effectively cleans up messes.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.