BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Bianca M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this because of everything method stands for. I buy method products at target. It smells good, no chemical smell and cleans grease and grime after cooking. The bright pink color is an added bonus!
Briana S.
Revere, MA
The grapefruit cleaner is my favorite. It makes me feel like I’m cleaning with a more natural source than most cleaners. Definitely effective and long lasting, going to purchase it again for sure!
Katherine S.
I use this to  clean my bathroom. It does not leave streaks on the mirrors and it really cuts through the grime. It also smells nice and fruity, instead of smelling like harsh chemicals.
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I always buy this exact smell and I love method products. They are not very much more expensive than regular brands but the ingredients are so much better especially with young children in the home
Elvira J.
Sun valley, CA
I love Method products especially there cleaning spray. I clean every thing in my house with the spray it's even safe on wood furniture which I love that I don't have to buy wood cleaner products
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell wasn’t the grapefruit smell I’d imagined but I got over it. It did a good job and had a very good price point. Effective at cleaning.. just don’t care for the scent. I won’t buy again.
Nicole W.
This cleaner smells and cleans so wonderfully! It has a great crisp clean citrus smell that lingers and makes the room smell clean. It cleans even super stuck on things and it’s natural too! Love it
Cyn P.
I absolutely love this stuff and recommend to everyone I know! It supposedly doesn't have any chemicals that are bad for the enviroment, which makes me happy. I have confidence using this product daily around my toddler and cat. Bonus points for the amazing smell!
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner. It's all natural and safe for my puppies. The scent isn't overbearing. It dries quickly on all my surfaces. I do not recommend using this product on glass as it is streaky.
Schelby S.
Atlanta, GA
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit is my favorite all purpose cleaner! First of all, It smells like Grapefruit and sunshine without being overpowering and with no underlining harsh chemical smell. Also, it actually works as an all purpose cleaner. I can use it on my table, my counters, my floor, and my stove with no problem. Like many of the all natural products, you may have to let the solution sit on the stain or soiled surface for 5-10 minutes to although the cleaner to do its job but thats a very small thing. This is my favorite sent by this brand.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.