BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
I have this in the orange variety. It cleans great on most surfaces. It doesn't cut through soap scum or anything, but it'll make tile, mirrors, and other surfaces clean, shiny, and make everything smell good!
Jackie J.
Schererville, IN
I LOVE this cleaner, and I buy it all the time. It does the job everywhere- in the kitchen, the bathroom, on our granite AND our laminate floors. Plus, it smells amazing!
I've tried their other scents as well, but I always go back to the grapefruit.
Anstiss E.
Davis , CA
I have used this cleaner for years and have never found anything better! It smells amazing and cleans really well. I also really like that it has minimal harsh ingredients and is great for the environment.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the scent of this product. It works great at cleaning surfaces and I love that it's cruelty free and mostly natural. It doesn't clean quite as well as honest but, overall this is still a great cleaner.
Marykate M.
Roseville, NSW
So I like this product. I prefer Clorox Greenworks but this scent is heavenly! I found this product at Target. It is a little expensive for my budget. I'd purchase again and I would recommend to others.
Grayson R.
Raleigh, NC
I love this cleaner for all around my house. Not only is it great at surface cleaning, but it leaves the house smelling great. It's a good value and I haven't found anything better. I recommend this whole line l.
Karli M.
Cleves, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
It's easy to find(from Costco to Duane Reede to Safeway), well-priced and comes in a nice scent. my cleaners have to be multipurpose and gentle on my hands. This meets all my requirements and more. The sent is mild and fresh, it's pretty neutral and dissipates quickly always leaving a freshness in the air.
Allison M.
Walled Lake
I have had horrible headaches after using traditional multi purpose cleaners. Headaches be gone!!!! This product is wonderful!!! No chemical smell!!! Pure, clean citrus smell!! It's SO refreshing!!
Rachel S.
Sandy, UT
This is my favorite natural cleaner that I can buy in the store. It smells fresh and clean and works well. It is inexpensive and seems to last for a while. It cleans well and I've bought it many times.
Bailey B.
Portland, OR
The scent is meh. But the overall quality is perfect! I find that I prefer the glass & surface cleaner from method, but I tried this out just because! It works great for those daily counter clean-ups!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.