BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Nicole S.
Vass, NC
This is our go to cleaner for our counters and our kitchen table. It’s gentle, yet effective at cutting the grease. With 4 kiddos we seem to always been using this product. The scent is great and the price is even better. We purchase one every single week.
Lauren C.
Love all Method cleaning products. This Pink Grapefruit scent is amazing and really makes the surface you're cleaning feel extra squeaky clean. Great value. Slightly pricey but you know you are paying for high quality ingredients which is important.
Natalie M.
I love all the method cleaning products. We use all plant based cleaners so it is safer for our kids and dog and it is also better for our overall health so we are not inhaling chemical fumes. With them being plant based, they are safe for my kids to use.
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Omg smells amazinggggg!! This products makes me want to spray and clean everything down! I get a little trigger happy with this product and I just Love that’s its natural and has no harmful chemical especially with having small children. Highly recommend!
Sophia G.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit has such a nice scent that makes cleaning a little more enjoyable for me. This product is effective and affordable for me, as well as accessible. I would recommend it to others for these reasons.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg, OR
Works well and smells so good! The packaging is nice hand I haven’t had a problem with the packaging. The price is an amazing point for me as I
find mine at target for $2.99 and with everything it does I would honestly pay double that! That you method.
Rebecca G.
Rochester , NH
I use this stuff for everything. Kitchen counters, spots on the floor, the bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) - literally everything. I love the smell and it does not seem to have as many chemicals as most multi-purpose cleaners that I have used before.
Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I’m obsessed! I like anything that’s healthier for you. I had picked this up at our local Grocery Outlet at a discount price. I love the smell and it cleans well. I got to use it once and I haven’t been able to find it in stores again and that makes me sad.
Sophia G.
There isn’t anything special or spectacular about this cleaner other than it is aesthetically pleasing and assume it is better for the earth. I wish i could say it went beyond that, but I buy this every time I need cleaner and those are the only reasons why.
Jackie K.
Glen Carbon, IL
Excellent home cleaner! I love that it works on many surfaces and I don't need multiple cleaners around the house. It's effective for my needs and has a great scent! It's a necessary buy for household cleaning and earns my highest recommendation!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.