BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
n o e l l e t.
Phoenix, AZ
I like this stuff because its reasonably priced for being a natural product and it works well while smelling nice. I just learned how to make my own natural cleaner at home though so I'll probably stick to that.
Angelica S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is my favorite scent. I use this because it leaves my home smelling so good without being over powering. It cleans really well to. I like the shape of the Method bottles. I will keep rebuying this over and over.
candice d.
Oakley, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Okay the cleaning aspect is great.. it needs a little elbow grease but definitely gets the job done. The smell.. blah not what I like. I wouldn't purchase this fragrance but I will continue to purchase the product.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I decided to try it out a few years ago and haven't used anything since. It works great. And if something is really stuck on I spray a little on and let it sit for a moment before wiping it off.
Ellie M.
Youngtown , AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell is amazing! I love using this cleaner all year around but more so in the summer and spring. I use it all over my house. I love this entire cleaning supply brand because it safe to use around my newborn.
Savannah H.
I love this stuff. The scent is awesome and leaves my house smelling clean and fresh. It’s super efficient at cleaning up messes! I use this mostly to clean up weekly or to spot clean when the doggy makes a mess!
Krystian P.
Huntsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The smell of this cleaner is amazing and not to mention is VERY effective. The price is great for what you get and is of average price compared to other cleaners. I will continue to purchase cleaners from this brand.
Kayla T.
This is a Cleaner that will wake you up! The pink grapefruit scent is very energizing. I love method cleaners so much, they do such a fantastic job. They are a good change from boring old cleaners like you see.
Micaela D.
I love method cleaners! They make my counters feel and look so clean. Plus they smell so good. In addition they are fairly natural and do not contain any toxic ingredients. You can find this brand at target or cvs.
Lisa Z.
Fort Worth
I have this in the orange variety. It cleans great on most surfaces. It doesn't cut through soap scum or anything, but it'll make tile, mirrors, and other surfaces clean, shiny, and make everything smell good!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.