BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Buy on Amazon
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
This stuff smells so good and does a pretty good job at cleaning. I use it for surfaces like wood, glass, and tile that aren't too filthy. I can't say that I trust it 100% for things like raw chicken spills and stuff of that nature... but for everyday cleaning... I love it.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Love the scent and cleaning power. It works pretty good in my grout title counter tops. I didn't expect it to work as well as it did and the scent gives me the extra confidence that everything is clean.
Jen H.
Mooresville, NC
The pink grapefruit scent is AMAZING! It’s smells so fresh and clean, reminds me of summer. I prefer to use it on tables and counter surfaces for simple cleaning. I don’t really trust it do get down and dirty in the bathroom. I would and have purchased this product again.
ed3n17 H.
Converse
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My sboriye to clean any counters or messy areas ! I am clumsy and this is a great help! Feel super safe using it around the kids and pets ! Love the method brand ! Effective and good price point for the quality of product ! I buy it regularly for my household !
Devin G.
Fullerton
I love method cleaning products. The packaging, the simplicity, and the quality is just everything. You can get good deals usually at target. This pink grapefruit one specifically smells amazing and it’s lighter than other harsh chemically smells if you know what I mean.
Sereen Y.
Love this! It ya a fresh clean scent and no chemical scent. I use this on surfaces we may eat on or that I put food on! I disinfect my baby’s toys with this before I was them in soapy water. It is effective and smells great. Price isn’t bad! Definitely would recommend.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This not only smells good but it also cleans really well. This is my go to cleaning product for dusting and wiping down my stuff. The smell isn't overpowering but it lingers for a while so that's a pleasant aftermath of a clean home. It's good for the environment also!
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this cleaner. It smells great and leaves my house smelling good for days. I got mine from Target and that's where I normally get it from. I think it works very well and is super effective. I love having this on hand and it is my got to all purpose cleaner.
Ursula B.
Granada Hills, CA
I bought Method’s all purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit as an experiment to find a safer cleaner to use in my house. I am so happy that I bought it! Not only does it do a great job cleaning up messes in my house, but it leaves the house smelling like grapefruit rather than a chemical.
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite cleaner. I will never use anything else ever again. The smell is absolutely amazing, and isn’t overwhelming and doesn’t linger. It is incredibly effective and can get off anything on the counters. I also use it on my stove. It seriously works wonders!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.