BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using this after my son was born in February. You can use it on most surfaces: glass, wood, floors, etc. I love it! It smells great and cleans well. It's also a green product which is why I started using it. I couldn't believe how well it cleans glass! I'd recommend for anyone going green.
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite, I love the smell of it, and knowing that is a non toxic product makes it even better, I suffer from asthma and the fact that it doesn’t have strong smell is perfect for me. Leaves every surface perfectly clean!! Now I can’t live without it! Well done! method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Taline A.
Beacon Falls, CT
One of the best things about method is how diversely scented they make their products. Like grapefruit all purpose cleaner? That's cool right there. Anyway, the product works well and it leaves a great clean smell without being too overpowering or smelling too chemically either. I would repurchase.
Kiah C.
I love this cleaning product, I use it for everything. I love the smell and the fact that it' natural. We have 2 dogs so I want to know that if they get any cleaning product on their paws it won't be toxic or make them sick. It doesn't leave a residue and I feel like it cleans everything!
Victoria S.
Mansfield
I love this cleaner it has a pleasant scent and really does the job well. I generally have one in my bathroom and one in the kitchen. It's nice to spritz the tub and sinks down for a daily clean and also in the kitchen it cuts through grease. I would buy it again as it is a staple.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a small sample of this st the grocery store. I loved the smell of it and it seemed to clean really well. I wish it was 100% natural but it is a great alternative to Lysol or fabuloso.
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I like the smell and I like using natural products. That said, this definitely doesn’t clean the way stronger chemicals do. I have to wipe my granite countertops down with this stuff many times and even then, it doesn’t quite loosen certain things from the surface and clean it entirely.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
ever since I found a coupon for this product on Cartwheel by Target, I fell in love with this cleaner! there are also tons of scents that smell so good & so clean for your house. this cleaner can pretty much get anything you need clean! definitely will be purchasing again in the future
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I’m obsessed with method products. This one smells so great and comes in a nice bottle. I feel like it’s affordable, and I usually buy mine at meijer. I like to use this in every room of my home, it leaves a great scent , and I also love how it’s plant based. This is an awesome brand.
Kelly P.
I really like the scent of this product. It leaves the room smelling very clean and it does not leave streaks when i clean mirrors and windows. Love using this as a countertop cleaner and to clean the fridge. Its a really great multi purpose cleaner and it isn’t harsh which i love.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.