BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Big fan of method house hold cleaners, and even though I love anything lavender - the pink grapefruit scent has my heart. I’m not the best at cleaning up my messes, but these cleaners actually work and make the house smell even better.
Charmaine N.
San Diego
This is my favorite cleaning product it is by far the best smelling and it cleans up so nice I actually am the owner of a cleaning business and I use it regularly I recommend it to all of my clients I would love to try other scents too
Melissa L.
San Antonio, TX
I swear by this stuff! Some natural cleaners don’t actually get things really cleaned, but this product does! It’s all natural which is great with a little one in the house but it still gets the job done. The smell is great too, BONUS!
Kayla M.
1121 crismon ct Modesto, CA
This has a great scent and cleans really well. I like the antibacterial one, it smells like fresh flowers and not like cleaner at all. It doesn't take much to get something clean. I highly recommend to anyone wanting a counter spray.
Lauren G.
I love the Method brand cleaners. They smell great and are perfect for dusting and wiping countertops. This scent makes my house smell so good and makes everything really clean without the chemical smell and feel of harsher cleaners.
Haley D.
New Hartford , NY
Omg. I love this cleaner. I use this for counters, tables, etc. and it does an amazing job !! I bought this at the store a couple days ago and I’m already in love with it. I totally would recommend and also it smells really great !!
Mai F.
Love the smell & the fact that I'm not using harsh chemicals around my children and my pets. I use this in the kitchen on my counters and it works great. Very citrusy and refreshing. I would recommend method to friends and family.
Jen I.
Los Angeles, CA
Love the smell of these products, I’ve tried almost every scent! Whenever I clean someone tells me the house smells awesome. Not to mention they actually work really well, not too much scrubbing! I’ve bought almost every product.
Sara P.
Rydal, GA
I use this every single day in my kitchen! Plus I love the grapefruit smell! It's fresh but not over pungent. I like this entire line, I usually purchase these products at target. I will continue to repurchase over and over again!
Heather C.
Fremont, NE
Love, love, love this cleaner. The fragrance is light and fresh. It is finally available to purchase in my town. I previously had to travel to another town an hour away in order to purchase. I don't use anything else. Non-toxic and smells great!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.