BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Victoria S.
Mansfield
I love this cleaner it has a pleasant scent and really does the job well. I generally have one in my bathroom and one in the kitchen. It's nice to spritz the tub and sinks down for a daily clean and also in the kitchen it cuts through grease. I would buy it again as it is a staple.
Leslie S.
I like the scent of this cleaner. I purchased it bcus it doesn’t have harmful chemicals in the ingredients and which is important bcus I have little ones. The only downfall is that I did notice some surfaces were a little sticky after I used it, not a big deal so I continue to purchase it.
Kiah C.
I love this cleaning product, I use it for everything. I love the smell and the fact that it' natural. We have 2 dogs so I want to know that if they get any cleaning product on their paws it won't be toxic or make them sick. It doesn't leave a residue and I feel like it cleans everything!
CMCT T.
Memphis, TN
I like the smell and I like using natural products. That said, this definitely doesn’t clean the way stronger chemicals do. I have to wipe my granite countertops down with this stuff many times and even then, it doesn’t quite loosen certain things from the surface and clean it entirely.
Rie C.
New Albany, IN
After having a baby, having safe cleaning products became a priority for me. My baby’s bottles touch the counter and such and I don’t have to worry about any harsh cleaning chemicals coming in contact with his things. Not to mention this stuff and get the counter tops and stove SO CLEAN
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I’m obsessed with method products. This one smells so great and comes in a nice bottle. I feel like it’s affordable, and I usually buy mine at meijer. I like to use this in every room of my home, it leaves a great scent , and I also love how it’s plant based. This is an awesome brand.
Kelly P.
I really like the scent of this product. It leaves the room smelling very clean and it does not leave streaks when i clean mirrors and windows. Love using this as a countertop cleaner and to clean the fridge. Its a really great multi purpose cleaner and it isn’t harsh which i love.
Emilee E.
Prescott, AZ
ever since I found a coupon for this product on Cartwheel by Target, I fell in love with this cleaner! there are also tons of scents that smell so good & so clean for your house. this cleaner can pretty much get anything you need clean! definitely will be purchasing again in the future
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
When cleaning my kitchen, I use this to get rid of all the grease and grime left from all that cooking. This cleaner has a great scent and the ingredients are natural. So I dont have to worry about spraying chemicals in my kitchen then have my family smell those unpleasant odors.
Brynn L.
Deland, FL
I use this nearly every day. I've been using this cleaner for about three years and it's never failed me. The scent is fresh and clean and it removes all the grime. I typically buy it at BJ's in a two pack $5.99 or at Target on sale 2/$6. Sometimes they will offer cartwheel or a coupon at BJ's too.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.