BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is one of my all time favorite products. It has an amazing smell to it and I feel like it really gets my house clean. I like that the products are all natural. So I do not have to worry about my kids or my pets when I use it. Also it’s very responsible priced.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this stuff for everything. And with a 2 year old and 7 month old I️ actually mean everything. A super cleaner in my opinion, doesn’t smell harsh smells so refreshing and it’s so cost effective. Leaves a clean looking finish no weird gross film on any surface.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the scent! All natural so no harsh ingredients. So I like to use it on the kitchen table especially since kids eat there and sometimes make a mess and have trouble keeping their food on their plates. I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals with the kids.
Priscilla V.
chicago
I tried this out for the first time this month and I’m in love. The smell is amazing! It lasts and stays within the whole house without being overwhelming. Plus all natural! What’s not to love. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love method brand for being my “safe” choice of cleaner! i am a non-bleach or harsh chemical user and this brand really fills in those spaces! the smell is refreshing and it cleans almost anything/surface in my house from kitchen to bathroom. i keep on buying!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Smells super fresh and clean! I love using this in the kitchen and bathroom. A few sprays get up all the stuck on grease and food from the day. I will continue to repurchase over and over! I love that it doesn’t have all the nasty chemicals like other cleaners.
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I love method products! I like to be able to change between the scents of the different cleaners, it helps the house feel clean and fresh. We typically buy this at Target, they have a great selection of method products for me to discover my new favorite one!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is my absolute favorite all purpose cleaning spray! I love it for cleaning all my countertops, dining table, and even the bathroom sinks. I think it’s a great price for a more natural product and I will keep purchasing it. The smell is so amazing as well!
Asha K.
Niceville, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love love love this product so much! I use this to wipe down my desks (school teacher) each week. It is a choir but the smell is so refreshing that I’m not too bothered by this task. I appreciate the clean smell but also the fact that this is eco-friendly!
Jessica T.
This is awesome and smells great! Cleans well and is a good price! I would definitely recommend this to everyone. The other scents are awesome as well. Seems to have no cons. Is a good price at my local target. Definitely give it a go and see what you think!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.