BY METHOD

• Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Ashley T.
Medway, MA
This is one of my favorite Method products.  The scent is so lovely and lasts for a while.  I use it religiously on my kitchen counter tops and sometimes I will use in the bathroom.  I find most Method products to be a little bit on the expensive side but I will definitely buy again.
Jessica P.
Fairport , NY
I bought this product at Target on a whim because I was dreading going home to clean the bathroom and getting that light headed dizzy feeling I get when using harsh chemical cleaners. I am so glad I did! It smells so fresh, clean and pleasant! It left the bathroom sink and tile in the shower nice and shiny.
Enisa F.
Brooklyn, NY
An absolute pleasure to use this on my hard surfaces. I love the smell and it does a great job at taking out grease and smudges. I get this in bulk at Costco for a great price. I haven’t found anything else that compares to the quality of this product and the plus side is that it’s natural and non toxic!
Domenique W.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using this after my son was born in February. You can use it on most surfaces: glass, wood, floors, etc. I love it! It smells great and cleans well. It's also a green product which is why I started using it. I couldn't believe how well it cleans glass! I'd recommend for anyone going green.
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
The smell is oh my gosh great. I am a sucker for grapefruit anything. It does a great job on counters and windows. I do not use it on wood. I just use a wood cleaner for that but overall I do like this product.
Desiraee O.
Visalia
I love the smell of grapefruit; so when I found a toxic-free cleaning product, with the grapefruit scent I was sold! I also loved that this product is multi-surface! I’ve used it for my tub, kitchen counters, and table tops. I love that it cleans up residue, smells delicious, and is toxic-free!
Dalila A.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite, I love the smell of it, and knowing that is a non toxic product makes it even better, I suffer from asthma and the fact that it doesn’t have strong smell is perfect for me. Leaves every surface perfectly clean!! Now I can’t live without it! Well done! method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Alissa M.
San Antonio
Absolutely love this stuff! It’s the only thing I clean my kitchen counters with! It’s non toxic so it’s great if you have kids! It isn’t made of harsh chemicals and is truly evident friendly, safe and effective. They gave different scents, but I love the pink grapefruit most. A must at my place!
Leslie S.
I like the scent of this cleaner. I purchased it bcus it doesn’t have harmful chemicals in the ingredients and which is important bcus I have little ones. The only downfall is that I did notice some surfaces were a little sticky after I used it, not a big deal so I continue to purchase it.
Kiah C.
I love this cleaning product, I use it for everything. I love the smell and the fact that it' natural. We have 2 dogs so I want to know that if they get any cleaning product on their paws it won't be toxic or make them sick. It doesn't leave a residue and I feel like it cleans everything!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.