BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Willow Spgs, MO
I really like Method cleaners for general housekeeping, when I'm not cleaning up spilled juice from raw chicken or a bathroom or something else super germy. This one has a good smell, even though it isn't my favorite smell from Method, but it is good.
Elizabeth G.
West Orange, NJ
Grapefruit is totally my favorite scent in the whole world. This cleaner is not only effective but it smells AMAZING. add in the fact that it's green and you've got a total winner.
Kristin N.
Pt Pleas Bch, NJ
The best all surface cleaner in the game! Has an amazing scent! It does leave everything with a nice shine after use, so if you don't like that it's not for you, but who doesn't love everything clean and shiny! I would definitely recommend!
Stacy W.
Redmond
Love!!! I use this to replace all but most of my cleaners the smell is my fave it works amazing as a stove cleaner.. good value it's concentrated so you can add some water to make it last longer.. Effective best part no hatch chemical
Chelsea B.
San Diego, CA
I love Method products! This is a great all-around cleaner. Gets my glass kitchen table looking spotless and it has a super pleasant, fresh scent, unlike most cleaners that contain harsh chemicals. Planning to try even more Method products!
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I Method products and love that I can feel safe while using them. They smell amazing and may cost a little more than off brand, but you know what you are buying. I have repurchased this item and I'm curious about using other Method products.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
After the birth of my son I became more cautious of the products I was using to clean and I found this during my last target trip and loved the smell instantly! It is effective on the stove and counter tops and leaves a refreshing smell.
Kathryn W.
Birmingham, AL
We use this cleaner all over our house! We have granite countertops and a wooden kitchen table and it works great on both surfaces. It cleans without leaving steaks and smells great! I also love that it is made with non-toxic ingredients.
Jillian G.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love his cleaner! The smell is delicious and the grease gets cut by the cleaner as well! I will continue to purchase this product and I will definitely recommend the cleaner to others because of how well it has worked for me!
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Big fan of method house hold cleaners, and even though I love anything lavender - the pink grapefruit scent has my heart. I’m not the best at cleaning up my messes, but these cleaners actually work and make the house smell even better.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.