BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This not only smells good but it also cleans really well. This is my go to cleaning product for dusting and wiping down my stuff. The smell isn't overpowering but it lingers for a while so that's a pleasant aftermath of a clean home. It's good for the environment also!
Sereen Y.
Love this! It ya a fresh clean scent and no chemical scent. I use this on surfaces we may eat on or that I put food on! I disinfect my baby’s toys with this before I was them in soapy water. It is effective and smells great. Price isn’t bad! Definitely would recommend.
Tiona L.
Richardson, TX
This is HANDS DOWN my favorite cleaner. I will never use anything else ever again. The smell is absolutely amazing, and isn’t overwhelming and doesn’t linger. It is incredibly effective and can get off anything on the counters. I also use it on my stove. It seriously works wonders!
Ursula B.
Granada Hills, CA
I bought Method’s all purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit as an experiment to find a safer cleaner to use in my house. I am so happy that I bought it! Not only does it do a great job cleaning up messes in my house, but it leaves the house smelling like grapefruit rather than a chemical.
Natalia M.
Springfield , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This product is all natural and safe to use with kids I love that it leaves the surfaces clean, shiny and smelling citruses but at the same time it's safe enough that you can leave your food on the countertop after you used it and still be sure that it isn't toxic
Bonnie Y.
Salem, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love using this cleaner. It smells great and leaves my house smelling good for days. I got mine from Target and that's where I normally get it from. I think it works very well and is super effective. I love having this on hand and it is my got to all purpose cleaner.
Blanca G.
Katy, TX
me gusta mucho este limpiador en spray lo uso en todos los lugares de mi casa el aroma es buenisimo y no tengo que usar guantes al usar el limpiar no reseca mis manos, sin duda uno de los mejores ya se me olvido la cuenta de cuantas veces lo e vuelto a comprar.
Carrie L.
st Louis
The pink grapefruit is great for the bathroom, the smell wakes you up. I have a CNS class disease so I’ve had to remove chemicals that can trigger a flair up. I first start using it years ago but I could only find at specialty stores but now it’s everywhere.
Chelitza P.
Raeford , NC
Omg smells amazinggggg!! This products makes me want to spray and clean everything down! I get a little trigger happy with this product and I just Love that’s its natural and has no harmful chemical especially with having small children. Highly recommend!
Lauren C.
Love all Method cleaning products. This Pink Grapefruit scent is amazing and really makes the surface you're cleaning feel extra squeaky clean. Great value. Slightly pricey but you know you are paying for high quality ingredients which is important.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.