BY METHOD

• Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Erica (.
N Scituate, RI
Having a 1 year old, I try and keep things on the natural side when I clean, so when I found Method products at target, I was willing to give them a try. The grapefruit sent is so refreshing, it makes me look forward to cleaning my counters. It works reasonably well, the only thing I dislike is it can leave streaks on my countertops, but seems to work well on my stoves glass range top. They always have coupons attached to their products, and are often on sale, so I stock up when I can.
Joselyn T.
Sullivan, MO
Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner Pink Grapefruit does a great job cleaning a variety of surfaces and has a great scent. I have a subscription for this product through Grove Collaborative, so I have purchased this product multiple times. This product even works well against greasy messes. I highly recommend!
Nicole P.
Stamford, CT
This is the only method glass cleaner that I've been able to find in my local stores. I would love to try one of the others. Don't get me wrong, I love this scent but I am more of a outdoorsy scent fan like waterfall or something green. The method products i love all of them because they work great and not harsh.
Yaya b.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit is such a great surface cleaner. I use it as an every day cleaner all over my house. It works on counters, tile, stone, wood and glass and it’s non-toxic with a great scent.
Jamie S.
Battle Ground, IN
My go-to multi-purpose cleaner! I choose this specific one because I have small children who touch (and sometimes even taste, yuck!) every clean surface. The smell is great. I prefer this over other popular brands of multi-purpose cleaners because it doesn't have the harsh chemicals that dry out my hands or stain my rags. It also keeps my house from smelling like it's over-sanitized or bleach-smelling! Love this product!
Tina D.
Albuquerque, NM
This smells great and does the job. The price is also very good for a natural cleaner. I use it primarily in the kitchen to clean the counter, sink and oven. It deals with grease just fine and I like the smell. Would recommend to anyone looking for a natural, pet friendly, kid friendly way to keep the house clean.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,267 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like how this product works so well while not being full of toxic chemicals. I bought it from Target when I decided to go more green with my cleaning products. I highly recommend this cleaner for those who want a product that works effectively while not hurting you in the process from toxic chemicals.
Jane B.
I received this from a friend when I moved to my new home. It smells really nice, and does a nice job of cleaning surfaces. The only negative is that it does not work in the kitchen on messy counters, it is not powerful enough to scrub through dried food, but i will keep using it for my desk and other places.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,193 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The best smelling all purpose cleaning spray out there. It is effective at cleaning up after the spills the kids and hubby make and it not pricey at all. I can find this cheaper at Wallmart or Target but anywhere else it is pricey.   I love grapefruit sent cleaning supplies
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product to clean many things such as my daughters toys, bedroom furniture, countertops. I love the grapefruit smell and that it doesnt have a harsh, chemical smell to it. Its all natural which is great and safe when you have children. #allnatural
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.