BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Oyuky R.
RIO RANCHO, NM
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When cleaning my kitchen, I use this to get rid of all the grease and grime left from all that cooking. This cleaner has a great scent and the ingredients are natural. So I dont have to worry about spraying chemicals in my kitchen then have my family smell those unpleasant odors.
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
This is something I use daily for cleaning. It makes me happy to find a more “natural” cleaning product. They all smell very fresh. Very easy to find Wal-Mart, Target, even grocery stores. They have shower cleaner soap laundry detergent too. Over used a lot from the brand with no complaints.
Brynn L.
DeLand, FL
I use this nearly every day. I've been using this cleaner for about three years and it's never failed me. The scent is fresh and clean and it removes all the grime. I typically buy it at BJ's in a two pack $5.99 or at Target on sale 2/$6. Sometimes they will offer cartwheel or a coupon at BJ's too.
Amanda H.
Method All Purpose Cleaner is a go-to in our house. I love that it's all natural and non-toxic, especially with two little ones in the house. The scents are amazing, especially the grapefruit, and it really keeps the house clean.
Naw T.
Indianapolis IN
This is the first method product i purchase and i really love it. First i bought it in CVS and when i start using it i cannot stop using it. the smell is all over the place. The smell is very gentle is not that strong and i definitely recommended. I havn't waste any coin.
Carrissa C.
Kansas City, MO
This has such a great smell to it and works really well. I buy this in bulk every chance i can find a sale and have been using it for 3 years with no interest really of switching as it does exactly what it say it will do. I would highly recommend this product to others
Lauryn F.
Great for cleaning. I wish they made a grapefruit disinfectant bathroom spray rather than the mint. As far as the product working, cleans well and lacks the chemically smell (thank goodness!!) but the smell could be a bit stronger to eliminate those lingering kitchen counter smells.
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
This stuff smells so good and does a pretty good job at cleaning. I use it for surfaces like wood, glass, and tile that aren't too filthy. I can't say that I trust it 100% for things like raw chicken spills and stuff of that nature... but for everyday cleaning... I love it.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
Love the scent and cleaning power. It works pretty good in my grout title counter tops. I didn't expect it to work as well as it did and the scent gives me the extra confidence that everything is clean.
Jen H.
Mooresville, NC
The pink grapefruit scent is AMAZING! It’s smells so fresh and clean, reminds me of summer. I prefer to use it on tables and counter surfaces for simple cleaning. I don’t really trust it do get down and dirty in the bathroom. I would and have purchased this product again.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.