BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Bella V.
Douglaston
My favorite cleaner!!  Great citrus scent, good cleaning ability and safe to use around pets. I really I love everything about method products, and this is one of my favorites.
Fernanda A.
Kent, WA
I’ve been using this on everything such as our counters, table, etc. Its such a great cleaner, and for me I think this is such a steal for the price, and it’s mostly natural. I keep going back to buying it because it’s not harsh on my hands nor on my lungs. I’ve been using it for 2 years now. I highly recommend. Oh did I mention it smells so good! They have many scents you can choose from. Ive been using the grapefruit scent and the lime & sea salt. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Method All-Purpose Natural Surface Cleaner in Pink Grapefruit is our go-to cleaner. We regularly purchase a new bottle every few months. It smells nice, uses all-natural ingredients, and gets our counters and bathroom really clean. We find that it works well and we don't have to worry about using it around our cats. I find that it is a great base cleaner for our granite counter tops and glasstop stove. It helps get any food or stuck on messes which I appreciate. I use it to clean all around the house and really love it.
Jeana M.
Childress
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is great especially if you have little ones. My kids are very active and with this product it takes off the stress of them getting sick cause of bateria and etc.
Miranda K.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I love method multi purpose cleaner. It is healthier for my family and for the environment. The pink grapefruit scent is fresh and pretty. While it leaves a bit of a lasting scent, it is not too strong or artificial. So, no headaches.
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The best'est of cleaners. Melts grease on one's hood and stove. Removes goo easily. Smell is beyond awesome/clean. So gentle on one's hands. I've also discovered that when the ants invaded my kitchen (every year occurrence) that one spray and they were instantly dead. Cannot recommend this cleaner highly enough. I am never without.
Jacynda M.
Knoxville, TN
This was the first method cleaner I ever bought, I got it from Target and it is such a nice smell compared to other surface cleaners. It lacks the chemically heavy smell and even sprays in what seems like a lighter and finer mist than most. This is perfect for your day to day tidying and general cleaning. I used it like crazy for every room of the house until I couldn’t find it again. I’ll buy it if I see it for sure, the price of course is really reasonable and now you can find this brand everywhere- I’d say this particular variety might only be at larger stores.
Jaqueline P.
San Ramon, CA
My favorite all purpose cleaner ever! Not only does it smell fresh but it is not filled with a bunch of chemicals. I typically buy this at Target because they have it on sale, I see this at Marshalls and TJMaxx every once in a while as well.I would highly recommend this product for anyone who is looking for a natural cleaning alternative that smells delicious!
Kylie Z.
Buffalo, NY
I bought this
product because I love grapefruit scented things. The packaging is nice and
modern looking which is what drew me to it in the first place. It comes in a
typical spray bottle and claims to be multipurpose. I used it mostly on kitchen
counters and on windows occasionally. It does streak on the windows, and worked
alright on the countertops. My complaint about this is it just doesn’t seem to
clean as well as a Lysol product for example and I don’t get the impression
that it kills germs.
Erica (.
N Scituate, RI
Having a 1 year old, I try and keep things on the natural side when I clean, so when I found Method products at target, I was willing to give them a try. The grapefruit sent is so refreshing, it makes me look forward to cleaning my counters. It works reasonably well, the only thing I dislike is it can leave streaks on my countertops, but seems to work well on my stoves glass range top. They always have coupons attached to their products, and are often on sale, so I stock up when I can.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.