BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
I love method natural cleaning products, they are affordable, easy to find in any grocery store or supermarket, all natural, and perfect for cleaning any mess. They are wonderful.
Amanda G.
Sykesville, MD
I have purchased this from target. It smells good and cleans nicely. Doesn’t leave streaks really and most of all it’s eco friendly without any harsh chemicals. Have repurchased
Franziska G.
Brooklyn, NY
Method is one of my favorite household cleaners , always stylish and colorful , cleans very well and has an amazing smell ! Also method is supposed to be a clean green cleaner !
Amber B.
Midland , TX
The smell alone sold me! It cleans well and makes my home smell good. It’s not a smell that lingers too long but it is nice to know o have cleaned areas and can tell by the smell.
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
I love this spray! It cleans so well and smells amazing. Very affordable and easy to find in most stores (I get mine on Grove collaborative) this is my go to cleaner for sure
Naomi S.
Marina del Rey
I use this for absolutely all of my house cleaning. Kitchen, bathroom, general areas. It's a great degreaser and dirt/stain lifter. It's very effective and smells wonderful.
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
I just started using this multi purpose cleaner. It stood out to me because of the pink color. It really smells amazing and gets the job done. Really lifts tough grease too.
Megan B.
This is a wonderful all purpose cleaner. That’s gentle and not full of harsh chemicals. It can be used on multiple surfaces I have to do is grab a rag and go. I love this stuff.
Madison S.
Mountain View, CA
Smells so good and I love that it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. It’s not disinfecting but I love the consistency and how it leaves everything feeling clean but not dry
Amanda K.
I love anything that is environmental friendly and pet safe. This is an amazing product with an amazing scent . It works so well as long as you use a good amount . I would so recommend to anyone with pets and small children!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.