BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I use this product to clean many things such as my daughters toys, bedroom furniture, countertops. I love the grapefruit smell and that it doesnt have a harsh, chemical smell to it. Its all natural which is great and safe when you have children. #allnatural
Sara A.
Bremerton, WA
This product smells absolutely amazing with it's fresh grapefruit scent! I enjoy using this rather than a cleaning product that smells chemically. It makes me feel good that it is made with Natural ingredients and I am not cleaning with chemicals I would not like like my family exposed to!
Abby I.
Silver Spring, MD
Purchased this from target on sale and figured I'd give it a try. Loved the fruity smell of it and I loved that it didn't smell harsh and toxic like some cleaners. I would defiantly buy again especially because it's more natural and that's comforting when having small children.
Ashley P.
This is by far my favorite cleaning product at the moment! Great value for the size and it was even on sale for 20% off at Target when I purchased! Very effective cleaning and great scent. Will definitely be purchasing again! Favorite place to use it on is my kitchen counters!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
This. This is a product I can stand behind. Not only does it work, it also smells good and is good for the environment. I don't have to be afraid to use it all over my entire house. I can feel comfortable using it on surfaces that my kids touch as well, which is huge. It is definitely more expensive, but there's a price you pay for peace of mind and a healthier home, and it's worth it.
Britt M.
Love his cleaner and I’ve stuck with it since my freshmen year in college. I pretty much saw my mother use it, got scent with a bottle, and have been buying it ever since. It’s a great multipurpose cleaner, but I mostly use it just for random surfaces like tables and counters, but it also works great on mirrors. Also supposed to be all natural which makes it even better. Love this stuff.
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am absolutely obsessed with this cleaner. I use it everywhere! Counters, stove, microwave, bathroom, soot cleaning my hard wood floor, or laminate flooring, or my time bathroom floor. I use it to wash walls, and to hand wash any of your child's toys that need cleaning. I love it. Not only is it safe, it works great and had an awesome scent. I haven't found anything it can't clean yet!
Felicia W.
Toledo, OH
This is my favorite cleaning product. I use this every single day in my home. It is plant based, so it relieves my concern of spraying harsh chemicals around my infants. I love the fresh clean smell as well. I use it for counter tops, bathrooms, cleaning off high chairs, etc. I will never use a different product after finding this one!
Michelle C.
Vancouver, BC
I recently purchased the Method All-Purpose Natural Surface cleaner at Costco and the pink grapefruit smell is very pleasant Not too overpowering. I like that there are no chemicals in this and that it is safe to use around the house. The bottle is designed well and very ergonomic. It does a fantastic job of cleaning the toilet and bathtub, and leaves a nice scent, unlike chemical cleaners. It is a little bit on the expensive side, but I strive to keep my home chemical-free. I would definitely repurchase this.
Kaitie S.
Holland, MI
This product is decent, smells pretty good, I wouldn't considerate love but it gets the job done. Decently priced so it's worth it since it's not to much money for a "natural" cleaning product. I would recommend it if you're looking for something cheap yet natural.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.