BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Erica B.
Brandenburg, KY
When I lived close to a Target, Method was my go to brand for cleaning products. I think citrus smells always smell the cleanest so this was my go to scent. This is a great product for cleaning with and Method always feels safer and more environmentally friendly to me.
Tashauna G.
I found out about method from an awesome youtuber, and decided to give it a try. I lovedddd it right away! Seriously smells soooo good. I’ve noticed a difference in my countertops and it’s not streaky! I think $2.99 is a total steal. I’ve got a ton of different scents. 😜
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
I use Pink Grapefruit Method cleaner in every room of my house. It is not any more expensive than traditional cleaners and I know that there is nothing in it that can hurt my family. The smell is absolutely fantastic and I recommend this product to anyone who will listen.
Devin G.
Fullerton
I love method cleaning products. The packaging, the simplicity, and the quality is just everything. You can get good deals usually at target. This pink grapefruit one specifically smells amazing and it’s lighter than other harsh chemically smells if you know what I mean.
Christy M.
West Covina, Ca
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is AMAZING! I was looking for a natural alternative to other cleaning sprays and this was the winner!. Super affordable and works great!. The Pink Grapefruit is by far my favorite smell. It isn't overpowering and it leaves a nice scent behind, and it’s PINK!!
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is one of my all time favorite products. It has an amazing smell to it and I feel like it really gets my house clean. I like that the products are all natural. So I do not have to worry about my kids or my pets when I use it. Also it’s very responsible priced.
marissa H.
Holmes, NY
I love the scent! All natural so no harsh ingredients. So I like to use it on the kitchen table especially since kids eat there and sometimes make a mess and have trouble keeping their food on their plates. I don’t have to worry about harsh chemicals with the kids.
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this stuff for everything. And with a 2 year old and 7 month old I️ actually mean everything. A super cleaner in my opinion, doesn’t smell harsh smells so refreshing and it’s so cost effective. Leaves a clean looking finish no weird gross film on any surface.
Priscilla V.
chicago
I tried this out for the first time this month and I’m in love. The smell is amazing! It lasts and stays within the whole house without being overwhelming. Plus all natural! What’s not to love. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love method brand for being my “safe” choice of cleaner! i am a non-bleach or harsh chemical user and this brand really fills in those spaces! the smell is refreshing and it cleans almost anything/surface in my house from kitchen to bathroom. i keep on buying!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.