BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Jennifer D.
Ankeny, IA
i love method brand for being my “safe” choice of cleaner! i am a non-bleach or harsh chemical user and this brand really fills in those spaces! the smell is refreshing and it cleans almost anything/surface in my house from kitchen to bathroom. i keep on buying!
Danielle S.
Raleigh, NC
Smells super fresh and clean! I love using this in the kitchen and bathroom. A few sprays get up all the stuck on grease and food from the day. I will continue to repurchase over and over! I love that it doesn’t have all the nasty chemicals like other cleaners.
Dawn M.
N Attleboro, MA
I love method products! I like to be able to change between the scents of the different cleaners, it helps the house feel clean and fresh. We typically buy this at Target, they have a great selection of method products for me to discover my new favorite one!
Jessica T.
This is awesome and smells great! Cleans well and is a good price! I would definitely recommend this to everyone. The other scents are awesome as well. Seems to have no cons. Is a good price at my local target. Definitely give it a go and see what you think!
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
This is my absolute favorite all purpose cleaning spray! I love it for cleaning all my countertops, dining table, and even the bathroom sinks. I think it’s a great price for a more natural product and I will keep purchasing it. The smell is so amazing as well!
bobbie T.
Vista, CA
I pretty much have the entire line of METHOD products at home. Love them a lot of course. Only product I'm not super in love with is the shower cleaner, it leaves soap scum and doesn't help to keep it clean but everything else is great and smells amazing
Tonya A.
Fayetteville , NC
My second favorite go to All-Purpose cleaner. It has a nice scent that’s not overwhelming! It’s effective and gets everything clean. It’s at a very affordable and valuable price. I would definitely recommend to anyone considering purchasing this product.
Sully M.
I’ve just started method recently and I am hooked. I love all the scents it’s a couple bucks extra then the other brands but it definitely worth the buy. I actually started buying the whole line, hand soap body soap wood cleaners it’s my favorite.
Alisa W.
Cibolo, TX
This is my go to all purpose cleaning product ! It smells amazing and gets the job done . It’s got a lot of product and a fair price point . I love the smell and it doesn’t aggravate my allergies at all . It’s really good stuff without harsh chemicals
Ashley T.
Battle Creek, MI
Not only does this cleaner smell amazing, it works really well too. The price is also an added bonus. I purchased it from grove collaborative, target sells this brand too! I will be repurchasing this product and looking forward to trying new scents.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.