BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love method natural cleaning products, they are affordable, easy to find in any grocery store or supermarket, all natural, and perfect for cleaning any mess. They are wonderful.
Amber B.
The smell alone sold me! It cleans well and makes my home smell good. It’s not a smell that lingers too long but it is nice to know o have cleaned areas and can tell by the smell.
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
I love this spray! It cleans so well and smells amazing. Very affordable and easy to find in most stores (I get mine on Grove collaborative) this is my go to cleaner for sure
Megan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is a wonderful all purpose cleaner. That’s gentle and not full of harsh chemicals. It can be used on multiple surfaces I have to do is grab a rag and go. I love this stuff.
Madison S.
Mountain View, CA
Smells so good and I love that it doesn’t have any harsh chemicals. It’s not disinfecting but I love the consistency and how it leaves everything feeling clean but not dry
Stacy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
i received the detergent from method on a sample source box. It was effective and smelled great. i love the product and will use it again in the future. a little goes a long way.
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
Love the scent. Great price at Lowe’s compared to other places. It’s basically the only thing I use in the kitchen other than the occasional bleach for certain things.
Laura G.
Graniteville, SC
I love method cleaners! The all purpose cleaner is so effective at cleaning surfaces and the scents that method puts out makes you look forward to cleaning your house.
Heather F.
This is my favorite cleaner!! I’m sensitive to the strong bleach smells in a lot of other products. This has quickly become my favorite cleaner-
Wonderful smell and great cleanser!
Charity S.
APO, NY
Omg the smell of this amazing. Method products are some of my favorite all purpose cleaning products. All clean without questioning the chemicals in other products.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.