BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Dion N.
Santa Rosa Beach
This cleaner smells like a dream!  The fresh summery scent makes cleaning way more tolerable.  The fact that it is nontoxic and still highly effective is icing on the cake.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Nice fresh clean scent that isn’t overwhelming. It works great as a degreaser on my gas stove top. I mostly use it in the kitchen. It doesn’t seem to work as well for me in the bathroom.
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love the scent and love how it keeps things clean. I like to buy all the grapefruit scented items because they smell so refreshing and clean. It works well, effectively. I would recommend yes.
Jessica D.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Method consistently puts out quality products that smell great, and I feel good about using. This all purpose cleaner smells amazing and I am confident using it around my pets/kids!
Linda T.
Naperville, IL
I love this stuff. It cleans very well and the smell is amazing. I would highly recommend it. It's also nice to know that it is an item that is a little better for the environment.
Hannah H.
Minneapolis
This cleans really well and leaves a nice scent that is not a fake chemical scent that some other cleaners leave. I switched to this because I am trying my best to be eco friendly and not have harsh chemicals around me. I am pleased with this.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love method natural cleaning products, they are affordable, easy to find in any grocery store or supermarket, all natural, and perfect for cleaning any mess. They are wonderful.
Jen F.
Love the subtle scent of this product and it’s a good general use cleanser. I use this regularly to wipe down counters, but occasionally use an antibacterial product in addition.
Amber B.
The smell alone sold me! It cleans well and makes my home smell good. It’s not a smell that lingers too long but it is nice to know o have cleaned areas and can tell by the smell.
Kattie E.
Providence, RI
I love this spray! It cleans so well and smells amazing. Very affordable and easy to find in most stores (I get mine on Grove collaborative) this is my go to cleaner for sure
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.