BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Kristan B.
I have been using Method cleaners for over a year now. They are fantastic. I love that i can use them arpund my pets and not worry since they are non toxic and plant based. They work wonderful!
Devan B.
Douglasville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Where do I even begin? Method has yet to fail me on any level. The smell.. amazing. The quality... amazing. And a plus? NON TOXIC and I can use it near my kids areas. I love it if your a mommy I def recommend
Quyen N.
Biloxi , MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love the way this smells and I love that it's made of safer ingredients. I wish this one was antibacterial and sometimes it's difficult to get off baked on/dried up things on the counter top
Lauren W.
Highlands Ranch
I love this cleaner. We use it for everything. It smells so good, but isn’t over powering. It’s a great value. It does a great job cleaning tough messes. It’s the only cleaner we use anymore.
Rebecca A.
Love method products. The scent of this grapefruit is fresh and not over powering. I like how it is free of harmful chemicals and still cleans really well. I will be buying more of these products in the future
Laura T.
I LOVE METHOD!!! I love the pink grapefruit multi-surface cleaner. I use it for my quartz kitchen counters as well as our sinks, kitchen table, baseboards, you name it! The scent is lovely.
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
The pink grapefruit cleaner is the BEST. It truly works on all surfaces to get spills or dirt cleaned up and smells so amazing. I usually buy from Target and it’s price is not bad at all!
Emily K.
Moscow Mills
This leaves glass streak free, cleans up spills, and generally is great for spot cleaning. I love the nice variety of scents that don’t smell like traditional cleaner. I love this brand!
brooke W.
Denver, CO
Love the scent and the fact that it is natural and can be used on virtually every Surface in my house without fear of my children getting toxic chemicals on their food or in their mouth
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this makes my house smell amazing and i dont feel guilty about wiping down every single thing with it because of its natural components. i love love love everything about this cleaner!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.