BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Phoebe F.
Everett, WA
I love this scent it’s very clean and fresh and enjoyable overall I would definitely repurchase. It’s not too expensive and gets the job done well. I got mine at target they have them on sale frequently.
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
This smells so good and leaves my kitchen smelling clean and fresh. It’s great on counters and stove tops, refrigerator wipe downs (inside and out), light switches, window sills, and pretty much anything else. It smells so good I want to wipe everything down with it.
Hailey H.
Seattle
I LOVE this. Cleaning with a yummy smelling spray that is also pink.. amazing. Also it does it get job done. I love that I can spray it on my counters and not have to worry about irritating my cat. 10/10
Alissa F.
Smells amazing and really makes my house smell fresh and clean. Doesn’t really deep clean, as there’s nothing in it to sanitize. But it’s definitely great for those small cleanups in between sanitizing.
Katie S.
Loxahatchee, FL
Love love love! Great multi purpose cleaner! Cleans great without the harsh chemicals of other cleaners. It also smells fantastic which is a super plus! Always gets the job done!
Maria G.
It’s the best and smells delicious! I purchased this product on jet.com. You feel safe when cleaning with it because it doesn’t have any toxic chemical. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Great “natural” cleaner that I feel good about using in all areas of our home life. Cleans well, smells fresh and doesn’t leave behind a full chemical concoction. Does get a bit streaky on some surfaces
Eva B.
Chandler
I can’t clean my counters with out this or my sink!! It leaves my surfaces smelling so good and clean!! When I spray this my house smell fresh!! Leaves no funk on my counters and removes stains quick.
Kaja S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Smells so lovely. I love grapefruits so this scent was definitely a treat! Cleans well, and will help with caked on messes if you let it sit for a few minutes before wiping. I definitely recommend it.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
I highly recommend this to anyone as it is a great cleaner and makes the rooms smell amazing. I love how they have different scents and how everything smells. Have repurchased these and will continue.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.