BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great scent and does what it’s supposed to. It doesn’t fight tough grease or bath scum but it’s just for wiping down surfaces such as countertops. Like that it’s supposed to be more environmentally friendly too.
Chelsea P.
This product is good for the most part. I does occasionally leave surfaces feeling sticky. But for the most part it gets my counters and things clean and it leaves the whole house smelling absolutely incredible!
Toni J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think method is a great brand. I like to clean but since I had my son and we got our dog I don’t want to clean with harmful chemicals. This gets the job done without the harsh chemicals and is pretty affordable
Brittany A.
Fredericksburg
I love this brand. My favorite cleaner! This smells so good and I love using it in my bathroom to clean my sink, my dresser, coffee table, and much more! I like that I can clean without inhaling horrible fumes.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This smells so good! I used this product to wipe down my counters daily. I honestly didn't test it on getting up something that was hard to clean but for a everyday wipe down the counters situation it's great!
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I love all Method products. The grapefruit all purpose cleaner is one of my favorites and has been used in my home for years. It leaves everything smelling so fresh. I highly recommend this product to others.
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite multipurpose cleaner! I shop for everything at Target, so i buy a lot of method branded items. This product has a great fresh scent. It keeps everything from my kitchen to my living room to my bathroom clean.
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA
Once you start using this spray, you won’t want to use anything else! It is a great cleaner and smells amazing without smelling too overbearing or strong. You can use it in the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom!
Rylz Z.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! More natural, less chemicals, cleans great in kitchen, bathrooms, counters, mirrors, most/all surfaces, floors, sinks, tubs and showers, and so much more! Very effective and smells great!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Staple in our household. Pet mishaps, countertops, tabletops, bathrooms...you name it, method’s got it covered. I love every scent they offer and feel good using it on multi surfaces. No stains or problems!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.