BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA
Once you start using this spray, you won’t want to use anything else! It is a great cleaner and smells amazing without smelling too overbearing or strong. You can use it in the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom!
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Staple in our household. Pet mishaps, countertops, tabletops, bathrooms...you name it, method’s got it covered. I love every scent they offer and feel good using it on multi surfaces. No stains or problems!
Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this method multi purpose cleaner. It has such a fresh scent and does a great job of cleaning my surfaces. Plus, I love how it’s safe for me and my baby along with being so great for the environment.
Savannah F.
Mobile
My favorite thing about this cleaner is the scent. It’s very fragrant and my husband always mentions how great it smells after I’m cleaning. It works well for de-greasing the kitchen as well. Recommended!
Kara P.
Avon, MN
Awesome smell! Not overwhelming, but just a hint of grapefruit. Cleans so well and lasts a long time. Comes in a great spray bottle. Never clogged or broken. I do recommend this product and will buy again.
Phoebe F.
Everett , WA
I love this scent it’s very clean and fresh and enjoyable overall I would definitely repurchase. It’s not too expensive and gets the job done well. I got mine at target they have them on sale frequently.
Sarah W.
Scott Depot
I love method products. They smell so good and they’re not harsh. This particular cleaner is a part of my cleaning essentials. I always use this product to clean surfaces because it does such a good job.
Stine I.
Westmont, IL
This smells so good and leaves my kitchen smelling clean and fresh. It’s great on counters and stove tops, refrigerator wipe downs (inside and out), light switches, window sills, and pretty much anything else. It smells so good I want to wipe everything down with it.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great “natural” cleaner that I feel good about using in all areas of our home life. Cleans well, smells fresh and doesn’t leave behind a full chemical concoction. Does get a bit streaky on some surfaces
Nicole E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product smells really good the price is really affordable. It cleans very well multi surface without the harsh chemicals. The price is very affordable. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.