BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Aaliyah B.
This smells so good while your cleaning with it which to me, scent is an important part of a product and this does smell great but it also does a great job at cleaning all sorts of surfaces. I really like it!
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I love all Method products. The grapefruit all purpose cleaner is one of my favorites and has been used in my home for years. It leaves everything smelling so fresh. I highly recommend this product to others.
Shae P.
Winnebago, MN
This is a really good product for the amount you get for the price. The smell is really good and the bottle/nozzle is really nice as well. I will purchase one of these cleaners for my home again in the future!
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This smells so good! I used this product to wipe down my counters daily. I honestly didn't test it on getting up something that was hard to clean but for a everyday wipe down the counters situation it's great!
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
I love this product! Smells great, works well and is inexpensive. It also is natural and doesn’t have that harsh cleaning smell that some other products have. I’ve had great experiences with Method in general.
Kristen G.
Northfield , OH
I love this cleaner! The smell is fantastic and feel great knowing that not only is my house clean but it’s free of harsh chemicals so it’s sage for my son to be around. It definitely gives me peace of mind.
Ashley H.
I love all the Method cleaners! They smell great, they work great, and I don’t feel worried about cleaning with them. The price is great too. I like when they come out with the season scents. Makes cleaning easy!
Joyce E.
Oviedo, FL
I almost always buy method all-purpose cleaning spray. The packaging, smell, and quality is great! It’s priced right and I love that hey also offer natural products. I would definitely recommend for daily cleaning!
Portia I.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my favorite multipurpose cleaner! I shop for everything at Target, so i buy a lot of method branded items. This product has a great fresh scent. It keeps everything from my kitchen to my living room to my bathroom clean.
Rylz Z.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! More natural, less chemicals, cleans great in kitchen, bathrooms, counters, mirrors, most/all surfaces, floors, sinks, tubs and showers, and so much more! Very effective and smells great!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.