BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Toni J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I think method is a great brand. I like to clean but since I had my son and we got our dog I don’t want to clean with harmful chemicals. This gets the job done without the harsh chemicals and is pretty affordable
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
I love all Method products. The grapefruit all purpose cleaner is one of my favorites and has been used in my home for years. It leaves everything smelling so fresh. I highly recommend this product to others.
Miranda C.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
This smells so good! I used this product to wipe down my counters daily. I honestly didn't test it on getting up something that was hard to clean but for a everyday wipe down the counters situation it's great!
Portia I.
Baton Rouge, LA
This is my favorite multipurpose cleaner! I shop for everything at Target, so i buy a lot of method branded items. This product has a great fresh scent. It keeps everything from my kitchen to my living room to my bathroom clean.
Alison W.
Arvada, CO
Staple in our household. Pet mishaps, countertops, tabletops, bathrooms...you name it, method’s got it covered. I love every scent they offer and feel good using it on multi surfaces. No stains or problems!
Rylz Z.
AMAZING PRODUCT!!! More natural, less chemicals, cleans great in kitchen, bathrooms, counters, mirrors, most/all surfaces, floors, sinks, tubs and showers, and so much more! Very effective and smells great!
sam f.
Provo, UT
The cleaner works well but I just don’t love this scent. It does smell like grapefruit but it has an extremely strong chemical scent with it that makes me sick. I rarely use this product because of the scent!
Lauren W.
Allentown, PA
Once you start using this spray, you won’t want to use anything else! It is a great cleaner and smells amazing without smelling too overbearing or strong. You can use it in the kitchen, bathroom or bedroom!
Seashores a.
Florida
Another great product by Method. It does everything from degreasing to dusting. Smells a bit too strong for me but definitely a great cleaner. I would buy it again for cleaning my porch or outside surfaces.
Gabriella O.
Yelm, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this method multi purpose cleaner. It has such a fresh scent and does a great job of cleaning my surfaces. Plus, I love how it’s safe for me and my baby along with being so great for the environment.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.