BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Alle R.
Champaign, IL
This cleaner spray smells great. It’s subtle and not overwhelming but definitely noticeable. It kills germs and brings shine back to surfaces and I love it. Definitely effective and I would definitely recommend it.
Natasha R.
Great cleaner my favorite brand I will always buy these every time I can air stock up on them especially when they’re on sale the grapefruit smells like real pink grapefruit it doesn’t smell like a nasty cleaner I really like it a lot
Charise D.
Orange Park, FL
I love these products! I love that I can breathe while using them and not get a headache. The scents are very soft, but smell really clean and fresh! I get my method from Target stores or Publix supermarkets.
Kristina C.
Dubois, PA
Smells great so I don't mind cleaning the kitchen and bathrooms!!! Wipes easily and dries quickly so it's easy to move from one surface to another without having to follow-up with another towel to dry behind you.
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
My favorite cleaner. When in doubt i use this! Very light scent and does the job wiping away at surfaces. Always my go to for a quick clean on almost every surface. Doesn’t leave residue or anything behind either
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Great scent and does what it’s supposed to. It doesn’t fight tough grease or bath scum but it’s just for wiping down surfaces such as countertops. Like that it’s supposed to be more environmentally friendly too.
Amber  M.
Love love love this stuff!! Absolutely wonderful cleaner it leaves my house so fresh and clean looking and smelling after each use. I also love the fact that it is nontoxic seeing as how I have a toddler and a dog in my house. I believe the product is priced fairly and I will continue to buy!
Chelsea P.
This product is good for the most part. I does occasionally leave surfaces feeling sticky. But for the most part it gets my counters and things clean and it leaves the whole house smelling absolutely incredible!
Toni J.
I think method is a great brand. I like to clean but since I had my son and we got our dog I don’t want to clean with harmful chemicals. This gets the job done without the harsh chemicals and is pretty affordable
Michelle S.
Manchester, NH
I love this product! Smells great, works well and is inexpensive. It also is natural and doesn’t have that harsh cleaning smell that some other products have. I’ve had great experiences with Method in general.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.