BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Charise D.
I love these products! I love that I can breathe while using them and not get a headache. The scents are very soft, but smell really clean and fresh! I get my method from Target stores or Publix supermarkets.
natasha v.
Great cleaner my favorite brand I will always buy these every time I can air stock up on them especially when they’re on sale the grapefruit smells like real pink grapefruit it doesn’t smell like a nasty cleaner I really like it a lot
Alle R.
Champaign, IL
This cleaner spray smells great. It’s subtle and not overwhelming but definitely noticeable. It kills germs and brings shine back to surfaces and I love it. Definitely effective and I would definitely recommend it.
Lauren P.
Denver, CO
Works well on multiple surfaces and I like that I can trust the ingredients (no harsh chemicals). I like the smell and the bottle has lasted quite a while. We have other multi-surface cleaners and I always preference this one!
Kristin S.
N Royalton, OH
This grapefruit all purpose cleaner smells wonderful! It cleans so good. Very effective. Nice scent. Lovely. Highly recommend! It’s not too pricey so it is a great value. Definitely will keep buying in the future.
Stephanie W.
Newton, MA
My favorite cleaner. When in doubt i use this! Very light scent and does the job wiping away at surfaces. Always my go to for a quick clean on almost every surface. Doesn’t leave residue or anything behind either
Jessica C.
Sterling Heights
I love this all purpose cleaner! It’s all natural so I know that I’m not using anything that will harm me, my animals or my nieces!

Target typically has coupons or cartwheels that make this product cost effective
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great scent and does what it’s supposed to. It doesn’t fight tough grease or bath scum but it’s just for wiping down surfaces such as countertops. Like that it’s supposed to be more environmentally friendly too.
Chelsea P.
This product is good for the most part. I does occasionally leave surfaces feeling sticky. But for the most part it gets my counters and things clean and it leaves the whole house smelling absolutely incredible!
Brittany A.
Fredericksburg
I love this brand. My favorite cleaner! This smells so good and I love using it in my bathroom to clean my sink, my dresser, coffee table, and much more! I like that I can clean without inhaling horrible fumes.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.