BY METHOD

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Baylie H.
I love how this smells it makes my house smell so clean! And the ingredients are great especially when you have a small child and don’t want them around harmful chemicals other cleaning products have. I trust Method brand.
Ashli D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I just used this cleaner today! The fresh smell that it leaves is amazing. It leaves everything super clean and smelling amazing. It’s a fresh scent and really get off hard grease. I want to try some of the other scents.
Jenneffer d.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like everything about it.. a little bit goes a long way, I love how my house smell after I used it.. I really like the price, works so good on everything.. I being using this for like a year and I can get enough of it..
Ciara D.
Ford City, PA
I️ love method cleaners! They smell wonderful while cleaning even the heaviest of grease! It is so gentle that it doesn’t dry out your hands when you use it either! I️ love having this for my counter tops in my kitchen!
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best all purpose cleaning sprays on the market. Very light and refreshing scent. Easy to use and is affordable as well. I will continue to purchase this item. One of my holy grail cleaning products from Target.
Aric A.
Indianapolis, IN
The scent is great and the cleaner works well. I find that the best results are when you spray and let it soak for about a minute before wiping. It is also relatively cheap and cruelty free! I would definitely buy again
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I honestly can't get over how amazing this cleaner smells. Using products when I have two toddlers makes it very important to use friendly products and this one works amazing, easy to find in multiple stores and very inexpensive.
Angela L.
Fort Wright
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Is my go to spray for using all around my house. The method brand is great as an all natural and affordable cleaner. The smell is so pleasant and just love smelling it throughout my house after a good cleaning session.
Stacey 스.
I like the scent in the kitchen. I bought it to replace harsher chemicals when cleaning and I’ve been really pleased on how effective it is in cutting crease and making the surfaces look great. I’d definitely recommend
Alita P.
Rocklin, CA
This is one of my favorite cleaners especially since having my daughter. It smells wonderful and it is safe to use around my child. I definitely love the method brand with the grapefruit smell. Everyone should use it.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.