BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
courtney a.
My all-time favorite all purpose cleaner. I use this on absolutely everything. The smell is out of this world and there is no chemical smell at all whatsoever. I buy this in bulk at target and love all method products
Wei C.
This is my favorite household cleaner. The light citrus scent is fantastic and does not have a strong chemical smell. Works great in the kitchen, bathroom, anywhere. I’ve tried the other scents but this is still my favorite.
Meg G.
Austin, TX
Literally the only cleaner I will buy. It’s like 5 sprays in one because it can be used on multiple surfaces! It has a clean fresh scent and is natural! Love this product and well worth the cost! Competitors do not compare!
Amanda L.
vallejo, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is by far my favorite cleaner that I buy at target. I also love the scent it’s very unique and not common for a cleaning supply. When I’m using it it doesn’t even seem like a king cleaning supplies that has not toxic smell
Ashli D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I just used this cleaner today! The fresh smell that it leaves is amazing. It leaves everything super clean and smelling amazing. It’s a fresh scent and really get off hard grease. I want to try some of the other scents.
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best all purpose cleaning sprays on the market. Very light and refreshing scent. Easy to use and is affordable as well. I will continue to purchase this item. One of my holy grail cleaning products from Target.
Ciara H.
Ford City, PA
I️ love method cleaners! They smell wonderful while cleaning even the heaviest of grease! It is so gentle that it doesn’t dry out your hands when you use it either! I️ love having this for my counter tops in my kitchen!
Aric A.
Kettering, OH
The scent is great and the cleaner works well. I find that the best results are when you spray and let it soak for about a minute before wiping. It is also relatively cheap and cruelty free! I would definitely buy again
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
I honestly can't get over how amazing this cleaner smells. Using products when I have two toddlers makes it very important to use friendly products and this one works amazing, easy to find in multiple stores and very inexpensive.
Kelly B.
Linthicum , MD
I like the smell and is great at quick clean ups. Love that it is environmentally friendly. I use this mostly on the kitchen counter and recommend to people to use. I do wish it was a little better with sticky stuff.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.