BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My favorite plant based multi purpose cleaner. It smells so fresh, the grapefruit and clementine are the best. I clean houses for a living, and I use this in every home, including my own. I buy this stuff often, always have it in stock.
Lauren B.
Charlotte
Method cleaners are great as they are safe and natural and get the job done. This particular formula smells great as well, leaving a pleasant, clean scent behind that is not overpowering. This cleaner does a great job on any surface.
Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
I love method products. First of all, everything is pretty safe to be spraying around the house, secondly I think everything smells so good! I picked mine up at our local Meijer and would totally buy it again to use around the house.
Edie G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this cleaner. It’s affordable and smells great. It’s a great cleaner, however I wish it was a disinfectant too. I like that I’m able to use this spray to clean of toys and high chair. And you can use it on many surfaces!
Shelby H.
Where do I even begin?!!! I love this product. It cleans everything from food spills to dirty bathrooms. It smells amazing too!!! I used it on paint that had been on the floor for a few years and this product removed it with just two wipes!!!
Rachel K.
The only reason it doesn’t get a 5 is because it can be a bit streaky in some surfaces. I clean everything with it! My kids things, cabinets, counters, tables, my sofa 🛋! It smells insanely good and leaves my house fruity fresh
Beatrice H.
East Wenatchee
This cleaner leaves a great, clean scent. It gets the counters clean and doesn’t leave a residue or mess behind. The chemicals aren’t harsh, but they work! So I feel better using it. Method is a quality cleaner at a great price!
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy this Method all purpose cleaner in grapefruit at BJ's in a 2 pack. The price is great. It's all natural. It cleans like it's suppose to and I don't have to worry about harmful chemicals hurting myself or my family or dog.
Flannery C.
This product has a great scent and doesn’t leave a “cleaning product” smell behind like so many others. Also great because there’s no bleach or harsh chemicals! I love this smell and the purple. Love how clean it gets everything too!
courtney a.
My all-time favorite all purpose cleaner. I use this on absolutely everything. The smell is out of this world and there is no chemical smell at all whatsoever. I buy this in bulk at target and love all method products
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.