BY METHOD #8 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Zoey N.
I love this product when it comes to cleaning table top, chairs, everything. Its smell is really soothing and light. I love that this is plant-based, non-toxic product which cuts greasy and grime wonderfully! Great quality! Great price!
Lucero M.
Orange
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love cleaning with this product. It has a very nice citrus scent which I love. There is nothing bad I found about this. I usually purchase all my method cleaning supplies at Target. I would definitely buy this amazing product over and over again! .... Did I mention it works great at cutting grease? Oh! And it's very natural
Debbie A.
Weston, WV
I have the heavy degreaser in lemongross citronella and it works amazing it cuts through all kinds of burnt on foods and it smells pretty good. I love how quick it works I spray it on and load the dishwasher and I wipe it off no scrubbing or using a brush it comes right off. Its honestly the best cleaner for the stove I've found so far and I love that it's all natural. Its also very affordable I paid $4 for it at target and it was well worth the money! I recommend it all the time to people.
Shirley T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love the fact that this cleaning product has no harmful cleaning chemicals and when you start to spray this cleaner the fresh grapefruity smell is what i like when cleaning my kitchen. This product also does the job of cleaning my kitchen surfaces very well. I am a fan of Method products and this scent is one of my favorites
Ashlie L.
Goldsboro, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Method is a good brand, however it’s a little pricey. I would prefer to use Clorox, Lysol, or other cleaning methods before prefer to use method. There’s nothing wrong with it I just Have my favorites and this isn’t one of them. I also think that I’ve only seen it at target which makes it a little less convenient.
Tina F.
San Diego, CA
This is my favorite scent that Method makes! I keep one at work for wiping my desk down and one at home for wiping down counters and walls. Every time I use this, everyone tells me how good my office smells! I love it!!!!
Samantha V.
Franklin Park, IL
I love this all purpose cleaner! It works and it smells great! the only problem I have with it is that it doesn't cut through grease. It will not clean my oven and if there are any other spills I find later it won't clean them at all I have to use something else first then go over it again with this
Courtnie N.
Minneapolis, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really like the fresh fragrance of this product. I often color coordinate my bathrooms and the Method line of products allows me to be super extra with my color coordination. I am more likely to but their products when they are on sale but if the colors that I am looking for are available, I will always buy.
Dakota F.
Buffalo, NY
I love method cleaners. Not much more than a normal cleaner . It is plant based, is very effective and smell amazing! It makes me want to clean because of the smell! I buy this product often and love to switch up with the other kinds. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I like how this product works so well while not being full of toxic chemicals. I bought it from Target when I decided to go more green with my cleaning products. I highly recommend this cleaner for those who want a product that works effectively while not hurting you in the process from toxic chemicals.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.