BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Laura C.
Love the smell ! Super easy to clean surfaces with ! I’m a busy mom so having an all service cleaner like this makes my life easy. I grab it and walk around the house with a rag. No need for carrying a ton of products up and down all my stairs !! Life saver :)
Michelle I.
I adore this all purpose cleaner for so many reasons - It always seems to last me so long, the smell is AMAZING, it’s always in stock, and it’s not harmful. I feel safe using this on my kid’s toys, and around my pets. Method brand is my favorite!
Tracey D.
Cortland, NY
This product is great for day to day counter and kitchen wipe downs. Smells better than anything I have ever cleaned with... almost makes it enjoyable. Doesn’t really do that well on tough grease though but if you use this for upkeep it’s great
brittany t.
Provo, UT
My favorite surface cleaner ever! I will not buy another brand because I love this so much and it’s a decent price! The grapefruit scent is to die for and is a long lasting scent. After I’ve cleaned it smells like I’ve burned a yummy candle too.
Jen T.
Works great on any surface and just as good as Windex brand, Clorox ect multi purpose cleaner. I especially like this one because of the nice scent it leaves behind. No residuse, no hard scrubbing, safer for the environment; its that awesome!
Claire N.
Cedar Falls, IA
I fell in love with this multi purpose use cleaning spray at my main nanny fam’s house. I buy mine at target in the store! It smells as if someone just cut up a fresh juicy delicious grapefruit. It’s invigorating and delicious for the scent.
Leila A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
All of method cleaners are amazingly wonderful! I love the grapefruit because it leaves my houses and surfaces smelling clean and citrusy. The company is cruelty free and all natural so I can get behind it! Great product and awesome ethics! 👏
crystal j.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is a great environmental-friendly brand I enjoy all their products they are pricey but what environmental friendly product isn't I highly recommend them to anybody and they often have coupons
Delanie K.
This has become my holy grail when it comes to cleaning. This product not only smells amazing but it also cleans so well. I feel confident that I can use it on all surfaces and they won’t be damaged. The sent also lasts a which I enjoy.
Heidi A.
Chattanooga, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is my favorite!! It smells so fresh and clean with none of that chemically scent that most cleaners have. I love that it is natural and safe, so I don’t have to be nervous about letting my four year old help clean the house.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.