BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
I do love the scent on this! It smells so good and I like the bottle it comes in. The only problem I have with it, sometimes it leaves streaks on my mirrors. I know it is supposed to have less chemicals which I like, but I feel like it does not do as good as of jobs as others
Emily C.
I love this product! It makes me feel good that I’m cleaning my home with natural, clean ingredients that don’t put toxins in the air. My home stays fresh and smells great! I personally love the pomegranate scent!
Angela B.
I honestly can't live without this brand! The grapefruit is one of my favorite smells, no harsh chemical smell like all the other brands.. I buy it from Target all the time! And now that we're expecting a baby we are completely making the switch over to all Method products!
Molly Z.
Shorewood
I really enjoy many method products but I feel like this is my least favorite scent of all. Sure it gets the job done and it smells alright but it’s taken me a long time to go through this bottle because I’m mostly using it as a back up. Next time I will skip this scent.
Kori K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite scent of all the method all purpose cleaners. It's nice an citrusy but not overpowering at all. It doesn't hurt that it's a cute color, either. I love most Method products and this has been a staple for years now. I almost always come back to this scent.
Miranda M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
absolutely my favvv surface cleaner spray!!! smells so good and gets all the residue off my bathroom sink and on my makeup vanity. i cannot live without this product and will continue to repurchase it. method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
Absolutely love this brand and the fact that it’s a natural product as well. At first i wasn’t sure what to expect with the grapefruit smell but i actually really like it now. Highly recommend! I am never going back to those harsh harsh chemically smelling ones again.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This does what it should as an all-purpose cleanse – you can use it pretty much anywhere effectively. If you want disinfectant qualities or have super tough grease or dirt, you’ll want something a bit more intense, but for your everyday needs, this is a good choice.
Sofia G.
Portage, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Everyone has to have an all purpose cleaner for their house. I literally use this everywhere even on my wood furniture and it leaves them streak free and super clean. The scent is delish! The best part is that it’s super affordable and can be found almost anywhere!
Candice M.
Harrison Township
This cleaner is amazing!! It cleans my surfaces well and I feel like it is safe to use on eating surfaces for me and my kids. The smell is great! I really love this brand of cleaner. I usually get it at Kroger or meijer. But also amazon too! Wonderful product!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.