BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...2 Answers
Danielle B.
FAVORITE all time cleaner to keep in my Home. Cleans beautifully, no reside, even cleans through grease! Perfect to use throughout the home from bathroom to kitchen.
Alisha S.
Works great and I feel good about using it. I love all of method’s products but the all purpose in grapefruit is my favorite. I get so many compliments on how my house smells after I get done cleaning. This works great on counters, for dusting, inside of toilet bowl and floor cleaner.
Jasmine H.
Whittier, CA
Holy grail ! This is the most amazing all purpose cleaner I’ve ever purchased! I was first captured by the hypnotizing, amazing smell of it but then i used it and was amazed at how well it cleanses. I use it in all areas of my home and it’s not too expensive to use as an usual cleaner
Merrit R.
Baltimore, MD
This is my all time favorite multi-purpose cleaner.  I use it all over my house, there is honestly nothing I have found that it can't clean. I use it in my kitchen, bathroom, bedrooms, everywhere.  The pink grapefruit scent is my favorite and it smells so heavenly and fresh!
Melanie S.
Glasgow, KY
This is the first method product Ive used, and I love it. Picks up dirt that other brands don’t. Very nice scent. A little product goes a long way. Very affordable too!
Rachell N.
St Augustine, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Smells great and leaves a nice clean clean. I have two kids so most of our surfaces have some kind of stick on it, this stuff takes all of that away and smells AMAZING.
Cassandra M.
Normal, IL
I have been using this in my house for such a long time. I love that it is a natural cleaner, but also has a good, fresh smell that is not too strong. It is an effective cleaner that I used in my bathroom, kitchen, and in other spots around my house. It is also a good price.
Michele L.
Astoria, NY
This is my go to all-purpose cleaner when things aren't already too grody and I'll need to break out the Fabuloso. The smell is wonderful, and it does a great job of cleaning up counter-tops, sinks, and glass. I always have a spray bottle of this on hand for quick clean ups.
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
My go to when it comes to cleaning surfaces! Not only does it break down grime in the kitchen but it is gentle enough to clean my wood surfaces in the living room!
ally w.
Farmingtn Hills, MI
My mom has used this forever so I’ve become accustomed to using it to clean but I love it! It cleans great while leaving a nice scent rather than a chemically one.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.