BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Asha K.
Niceville, FL
I love love love this product so much! I use this to wipe down my desks (school teacher) each week. It is a choir but the smell is so refreshing that I’m not too bothered by this task. I appreciate the clean smell but also the fact that this is eco-friendly!
Christina N.
New Rochelle , NY
I love this cleaner because 1. It’s natural 2. It smells great and 3. It cleans up dirt & grime making my home super clean & smelling fresh. You can’t lose with a combo like this. I have tried the other scents which work great as well. Definitely recommend!
Julia M.
I love the scent of this product. It works well in both bath and kitchen and I feel comfortable using it around my family and pets. It also gets things clean. Soap scum off tile. Coffee rings and cooking grease off the stove top. It works and it smells good.
Arwa B.
Miami, Florida
Love this fresh scent! I honestly would use this for the scent alone! However it does a fantastic job of cleaning different types of surfaces in the house - love that it is eco friendly as well this is something I keep reaching for
Luisa D.
Chesapeake, VA
I love this cleaner! It has a refreshing scent that isn't too strong or overbearing. It gets the job done but I wouldn't use it for more difficult messes. It isn't harsh on surfaces and doesn't leave a residue. This is definitely my go-to multipurpose cleaner!
Anne M.
Dallas, TX
I love using this product. It doesn't smell like chemicals or harsh scents and dissipates quickly. It cleans just as well as other cleaners that use chemicals, irritants, or bleach. Something I feel comfortable using and would absolutely buy again.
Courtney K.
Hubby and I use this method all-purpose natural surface cleaner pink grapefruit cleaner ever day! I love the light smell, does a great job cleaning our apartment, and leaves things spotless. Win/win! We use Many of the method cleaning products!
Tabita P.
chicago
I really like the method cleaners. They seem to be more natural and less harsh which is what I like. Works good for general cleaning and wiping down surfaces in kitchen and bathroom. I switch between this and green works for when I need a multi purpose cleaner.
Madison C.
Granbury, TX
Such a fantastic smell! Cleans so well and love all the ingredients! Makes me feel great knowing I’m not using anything super harsh and bad to use around my son. Worth the buy!
Jinni M.
Ormond Beach , FL
Love that this is a safe product for my family. Aside from smelling amazing, it cleans surfaces without leaving any residue on the. I love that I do not need to worry about whether it is okay for my son to touch the counters after use! Highly recommend
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.