BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I love this product!! The smell is amazing and it actually cleans well! We have a lot of rust and hard water and this seems to help maintain it so I’m not always using harsh chemicals all the time! The only time I can really get this though is when I have coupons. It’s a bit pricey for every day use.
Michaela E.
Norwalk , OH
First off this smells amazing! It keeps everything looking clean and I don’t have that extra worry with my kids. It’s an amazing product just like all the method products
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Love the ease of the spray bottle. It is my go-to cleaner for home. Love the citrusy scent of this too. Leaves my house smelling fresh without the harmful air fresheners.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love method all-purpose cleaner's if I could afford to get one in every single cent for every single room of my house I would there one of my favorite cleaning products because they have such simple ingredients and they smell amazing they don't hurt my hands at all and I feel like they're gentle on my furniture
Maddie K.
I really like using this product. It cleans well and has the nicest fresh scent that lingers through the day. Packaging is good with an effective spray system. Lasts a long time as well! Recommend to others.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is hands down my favorite scent to use in the warmer months!  I love sticking with certain scents to coincide with the seasons and this is definitely a fun, fruity, summer time scent!  We love method brand products and always pick up something new we have tried at our local Target!
Rachel N.
rogers, MN
Works great and leaves my house smelling great! It cute through grease without being harsh on my skin. I use it on glass, granite, glass stove top, stainless, pretty much every surface in my house. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants a good,better-for-you house hold cleaner!
Jasmine P.
S Portland, ME
This cleaning spray smells magical . I am a huge fan or natural smelling cleaners and I must say I was impressed with this one . The grapefruit scent leaves my house smelling very fresh and the formula itself does a great job cleaning any surface from wood to granite. I love this stuff !!
Tasha C.
This product cleans well and isn't made with a ton of harsh chemicals, I mostly use method products in my house, this scent is pleasant and citrusy but not my favorite by them.
Jade S.
This smell is amazing and it leaves my surfaces clean and smelling great. I love that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals and the price is low. I’m a loyal buyer of method cleaning products and my kids use them and we don’t have to worry about breathing in harsh chemicals while cleaning.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.