BY METHOD

• Where did yiu buy this?1 Answers
  • Do you really feel this cleans well? Smells great but doe...1 Answers
Katrina M.
Euclid, OH
My go to when it comes to cleaning surfaces! Not only does it break down grime in the kitchen but it is gentle enough to clean my wood surfaces in the living room!
Montana C.
Pleasant View
i love this product it works super well! It doesn’t leave streaks and its affordable and it spells so good after cleaning with it my whole house just smells amazing. I would totally recommend this especially because it doesnt have toxic chemicals in like other cleaning supplies
Kimberly D.
Huntsville, AL
This product is nice. I like the fact that is supposed to be more environmentally friendly. It smells natural and I feel like he does a good job cleaning surfaces.
ally w.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My mom has used this forever so I’ve become accustomed to using it to clean but I love it! It cleans great while leaving a nice scent rather than a chemically one.
Stephanie K.
This cleaner is by far my favorite cleaner. They smell great and they work great. This was the only thing I could stand to smell when I was pregnant. We love Method cleaners in our house! It cleans all surfaces and even glass without leaving smudges all over the place. Love!
Brittany B.
West Seneca, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I do love the scent on this! It smells so good and I like the bottle it comes in. The only problem I have with it, sometimes it leaves streaks on my mirrors. I know it is supposed to have less chemicals which I like, but I feel like it does not do as good as of jobs as others
Emily C.
I love this product! It makes me feel good that I’m cleaning my home with natural, clean ingredients that don’t put toxins in the air. My home stays fresh and smells great! I personally love the pomegranate scent!
Angela B.
I honestly can't live without this brand! The grapefruit is one of my favorite smells, no harsh chemical smell like all the other brands.. I buy it from Target all the time! And now that we're expecting a baby we are completely making the switch over to all Method products!
Sarah O.
Bradley Beach, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is an incredible product. I switched over to using more natural products when cleaning my home to prepare for a child one day when I only want to use clean and natural products that are safe. I really love this and I use it in the kitchen for all surfaces after cooking
Nicole S.
Arnold, CA
I use Pink Grapefruit Method cleaner in every room of my house. It is not any more expensive than traditional cleaners and I know that there is nothing in it that can hurt my family. The smell is absolutely fantastic and I recommend this product to anyone who will listen.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.