BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use method for all of our kitchen cleaning and on are recycled glass countertops. It's really good at even cleaning the toughest grease thing. I recommend spraying and letting it sit for a few minutes before wiping to let it work. There is no harsh sent but just a fresh scent left behind and it works really well.
Angelique T.
Method is one of the few all-purpose cleaners that doesn't leave an after smell of chlorine and chemicals. When i first tried this product i was pleasantly surprised with how well it worked and the smell. I love the grapefruit one especially and would recommend this to anyone looking for a great all purpose cleaner.
Courtney F.
Twin Lake, MI
I love this product. I like how its all natural and you can use it on anything and everything. It smells amazing and it isn't too overpowering. I will continue to use this product over and over again. I will definitely buy this product again and recommend it to others looking for a new multi surface cleaner.
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
My favorite! I love a multi-use cleanser. I absolutely love method because it doesn’t have the harsh chemicals most other cleaners have. They come in a variety of scents and never have that overpowering scent. I feel good knowing i can spray my counter tops and surfaces and not put any toxic chemicals in my home.
Mikaela &.
West jordan, UT
This smells great. It cleans so well and you can truly use it on so many surfaces. And the grapefruit just makes everything smell so fresh and clean without the harsh chemicals.
Jessy C.
Taylor N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this scent. It’s so nice and fresh. I use this cleaner for everything, wiping down the counter, cleaning the fridge, cleaning the stove, for the bathroom. You name it, I probably use this cleaner for it. It’s a great buy and I love that it’s not full of harsh chemicals cause I don’t always want to be smelling like bleach.
Sasha M.
fort wayne
I love this product!! The smell is amazing and it actually cleans well! We have a lot of rust and hard water and this seems to help maintain it so I’m not always using harsh chemicals all the time! The only time I can really get this though is when I have coupons. It’s a bit pricey for every day use.
Michaela E.
Norwalk , OH
First off this smells amazing! It keeps everything looking clean and I don’t have that extra worry with my kids. It’s an amazing product just like all the method products
nickel08 S.
Greendale, WI
Love the ease of the spray bottle. It is my go-to cleaner for home. Love the citrusy scent of this too. Leaves my house smelling fresh without the harmful air fresheners.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.