BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product but sometimes the surface seems a little sticky after. Not quite as great as other products I have used.
Gemma S.
Love the smell of method products I use them in my house all the time! There’s always such a wide range in my stores too
Dakota S.
Airdrie, AB
I think this one is my favourite cleaner. Nice, fresh scent and cleans so well. Doesn't leave a residue behind at all.
Jane N.
This is a great product! Easy to use, great scent, and cleans really well. Also love that it is safe for kids and pets.
Chantel H.
Obsessed with this cleaner! I use it on all surfaces in my kitchen for a quick clean. Good price too and smells great
Catia C.
Calgary
Does the job and smells nice. When I don’t make my own cleaner this is the one I use. It cleans fast and smells fresh
Whitney P.
Love it, I use it to clean everything even wash the floors. I love that it’s not toxic so my animals will be safe.
Shelby A.
I use this to clean my kitchen counter tops and stove top. It cuts grease and doesn't leave any kind of residue.
Michelle B.
I love this product, cuts through the grease and the grime quickly and easily
The scent is bright and refreshing
Frances A.
The Street, Brinton
Absolutely gorgeous smell and leaves surfaces nice and clean and hygienic. Love using this on my kitchen worktop!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.