BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Michelle V.
Works well on all surfaces. Amazing scent. Love that it is a healthy product to use. Witty packaging as well. Favourite of mine.
Brittany C.
This is my favourite all purpose cleaner for counter tops, kitchen table, coffee table and basically any surface. Smells so good!
Tiffany M.
Blowing Rock, NC
Smells amazing and works so well! I get so sick of the lemon and fresh scented cleaners! This is more natural and smells amazing!
Vivian T.
Vancouver , BC
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love how it really helps clean my sinks and floors. Plus I use this instead of those bathroom sprays as this is less synthetic.
georgiaglover96 G.
London
I really like this as it smells great and isn’t strong smelling of chemicals but it does the job and get rid of dirt and grime
lisa t.
Brooks, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love love having a cleaning product that i can feel safe with. Its natural and smells amazing. There is no grease left behind.
Elda B.
Kamloops
Love this cleaner. It smells so fresh. It has great cleaning power. Love that you can buy refills for this cleaner.
Vicki B.
Love this product. The smell is amazing. Good value for money. Easy to use! Really effective at cleaning all round the house
Courtney L.
I love this stuff!! I buy it regularly as I like clean surfaces. I found this stuff super affective and smelled really nice!
Rebecka M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love that it’s less harsh than other cleaners, but it left things streaky more than others I have tried. Smell is great!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.