BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Dannielle-Jason G.
Fitzgerald, GA
This is my go-to cleaning product for counters. I really love the scent. It doesn't great job cleaning.
Kristen S.
Parksley, VA
This is my favorite all purpose cleaner because not only do I love the smell it’s gentle yet effective
kim k.
Commerce Twp, MI
Smells so amazing and fresh. Not a gross chemical smell. I feel good after using this on my counters.
Jessica M.
I LOVE all of methods products! I have many of there cleaners to clean my house and they work great!
Andrea S.
Xenia , OH
I've never had a product make me happy to clean. It's smells so amazing!!! I spray it on everything!
Madison H.
Waco, TX
Pink grapefruit in the kitchen smells great and makes me feel like my countertops are actually clean.
Chelsea R.
Portland, ME
Method is the only cleaner I buy! It’s all natural, it smells delicious, and it actually works well!!
Andrea Z.
Cabot , AR
Use it in my kitchen. It’s not harsh on counters and smells good. I use to clean up after my baby too
Rubi B.
New Orleans, LA
Such a great product. Cleans very well and leaves a light scent that leaves the room smelling fresh.
Susan B.
This works really well. And I love the smell. Especially in the kitchen! Smells so light and citrusy!
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.