BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Abi P.
Boston
Works well but don't really like the scent. Love the bottle and that it's a bit more eco friendly however not as nice as some other brands I've tried
Juliet G.
Great cleaner that you can feel good about using. Left the granite countertops a bit streaky, but other than that a great product with a fresh scent.
Melanie E.
winnipeg, MB
It's a nice, refreshing scent. Cleans great! I use it every day on every surface! I feel great knowing it's a gentler alternative to harsh products.
kaitie d.
This stuff is amazeballs! It cleans so well, it's all natural, and it smells like heaven!!! I absolutely love it and will never buy anything else!
member-81685
This product smells fantastic and works great. It's also nice to have such a good brand supporting good things like being a cruelty free company.
Samantha O.
Beausejour, MB
Smells great, easy on the skin, gets the job done! Worth the price, especially since you’re left with a lovely smell and not an antiseptic smell.
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
The grapefruit scent is amazing. I have used the spray and the washing up liquid from the brand method and the smell never fails to impress me.
Noemi Angella K.
London , Uk
I bought this product in Tesco , i Will have a baby so i swith all my cleaning products to Healthy version , really nice smell , good for value
megan n.
North Bay
I use almost exclusively Method products in my home. They smell great and works just as well as anything else on the market for the most part.
Ashley M.
cochrane, AB
This spray cleans basically everything! My kitchen, my bathroom, windows and mirrors! And smells amazing, it doesnt leave an residue either.
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.