BY METHOD #9 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

put the hurt on dirt

Heba A.
I want you guys i I was just like I didn’t know what if he did already but he said I am just going out don’t
Nicole M.
Charleroi, PA
Great to have around the house to clean all surfaces. It leaves a light scent of fresh and clean grapefruit.
Michelle E.
Hoboken, NJ
Sucker for anything grapefruit. Cleans well and smells amazing and it's natural and environmentally friendly!
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Love the fresh scent of this cleaner & I’m so happy that I can literally breathe easier knowing it’s natural.
Makenzie K.
Austin, TX
Cleans geese and food easily, and smells amazing. I love using this to wipe down my counters after dinner.
Tamara S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love it! A few sprays and a great scent! Doesn’t have that harsh chemical smell you get from other brands.
kelley m.
West Seneca, NY
Love the smell of this product! It cleans up very well and doesn't leave a harsh chemical smell in the air.
Gene K.
Newport Coast, CA
Excellent product. Pleasant scent. No harsh chemicals. Does not contain ammonia or chlorine bleach. Green!
Lexi D.
Owasso, OK
this is my favorite scent by the brand method. this spray really works! it can be used all over the house.
Evangelina M.
Orange
The best it smells amazing and it’s cleans great I love it I feel like a very clean person when I use this
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Emily L.