BY METHOD #3 in Multi-Purpose Cleaner

• Which do you prefer? Mrs. Meyers or Method method all-p...2 Answers
  • Why is an all natural cleanser better than the others?1 Answers
  • I have a dog who gets really itchy when I use heavy duty ...1 Answers
Nancy I.
This all purpose spray performs just as good as conventional cleaning sprays minus the toxic chemicals. Love the fresh fragrance and the various scents available. It allows you to switch up based on your mood or season. Also nice price!
Simone C.
Edmonton
Definitely handy to have around the department. The price is set really well and lasts forever. When purchasing this, I actually bought two additional bottles. Works well!
Annie Y.
Vaughan, ON
This cleaning spray is great, but it doesn't have any toxic chemicals. For a natural spray, this cleans amazingly. The smell and the quality is good, although the price is a little higher for the amount you get... I think it's worth it
Hailey C.
Very safe to use around pets and children unlike most cleaners.. Enjoyed the smell and the way it cleaned. Only $5 witch is a good deal. I buy it all the time to use when cleaning around children. I buy this product all the time
Tiffany D.
Toronto, ON
My absolute favourite cleaner. I feel safe using this around my pets, it works effortlessly and has incredibly pleasant scents. I've tried other solutions but am always weary of the chemicals. With method I never have that issue.
Jessie D.
Amherstburg , Ontario, ON
Works great and smells delicious as well! Not an overpowering smell, but just enough to have everything smell cleaned and fresh. Great prices for an all-natural cleaner as well.
Michelle O.
I think this was the first Method product I used! I was surprised that something that smelled so good, so natural could actually clean a dirty bathroom. I loved the scent and it made work so much more fun!
Wendy L.
Grimsby
I absolutely love this product. It works great on a number of surfaces (wood, plastic, counters, glass etc) so it's very versatile.

It has a nice fresh clean smell and it isn't overpowering.

Becky K.
Longbutts lane, Gawsworth
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product, I use this all over the kitchen and dining room, it smells devine!
Annette T.
Favorite smell. Love the fruit so I bought this. Great cleaner for the kitchen after cleaning to give it a final clean. Great product without lots of chemicals
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Does this smell good?
Emily L.
Mount carmel, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Amber M.
Does this have a strong, overwhelming smell to it?
Liz C.